Top Lima Bus Tours
483 results | All Lima Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our tour guide was very personable and knowledgeable. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Suzanne was AMAZING! She was not only very pleasant, but her knowledge of Lima and Peru in general was outstanding! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting a rich historical experience of Lima."
* A traveler said: "Pick up location was not clear no address was provided just place...the guide was great and the tour was informative and enjoyable.thanks for offering it"
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing it worth all the money and the time, and all of the guide team Carlos and Christian were so helpful with everything and smiling and funny as well. I would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "I did this tour on my first day in Lima and it was amazing. It was nice to feel welcomed and talk about things to do in Lima. We had so much fun from the begining. Both were easy to conversate with and they helped me book my trip to machu picchu. 100% recommend and would absolutely do it again"
* A traveler said: "A great chance to taste the local flavors of Peru. Sample exotic fruits and eat dishes that most Peruvians do. My tour guide was awesome and showed me the markets and restaurants that tourists don't visit."
* A traveler said: "If you have a few hours to kill I highly recommend a trip to this temple. It's got an interesting exhibit and you get to walk up to the ruins. The view at the top of temple of the sun is worth a hike, you could see the ocean, the valley and the entire complex."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed out tour of Barranco. Our guide was very knowledgeable and passionate about local food. He spoke really good English and we enjoyed his company on our private tour. We visited great eating places, market and local interest places. Food tastings were very enjoyable and high quality. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I scheduled this tour knowing very little about the Water Circuit. I finished the tour feeling somewhat of an expert thanks to my wonderful guide, Juana. I will not provide any details about the park in this review and I want everyone to be as surprised as I. The Water Circuit is truly awe-inspiring; I could have easily spent many hours enjoying the Circuit. Juana was very knowledgeable not only about the park, but also about Peru in general. I asked her many questions unrelated to the Circuit and she was quick to answer and provide additional information without any prompting. It is clear she loves her job and her country. For me, the guide can make or break a tour; Juana definitely made this the best tour it could possibly be. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I had heard that the Larco Museum and the Magic water circuit were two things I should see in Lima. This tour was a perfect way to see them both. The tour even included a stop for a Pisco sour and a traditional sandwich at one of the oldest bars in Lima."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful! Monika was a great tour guide. Fun swimming and the sea lions got nice and close. It was a good length of tour, and we enjoyed it very much. Beautiful sights."
* A traveler said: "Marco was a very knowledgeable guide who loved sharing the history of Lima. Jorge was a great driver who skillfully maneuvered the local traffic. It was a well rounded tour with historical sites, ruins, and modern areas. They recommended and EXCELLENT ceviche restaurant for lunch!"
* A traveler said: "The Water fountains were a really magical experience with a surprising end, enjoyed every minute. Dinner and show, good variety of food to try, and the show was very active, cultural, and colourful, we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great group leader - took time to explain and made sure were at a good pace. Lima is an easy city to bike in"
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience local cuisine in a short time. The restaurants were varied and interesting, the food was delicious and the guide very informative. A great evening out"
* A traveler said: "My guide was AMAZING! He was knowledgeable, funny and very personable. Picked my up promptly at my hotel and spoke great English. I had a great time trying all the foods! Trip was 4 hours and it was well spent"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of Lima - could not have been better. Our guide spoke English, explained everything and when it was over, I can only wish that Viator was available for all my port trips. When booking my next cruise, I will definitely us Viator whenever possible. Thank you for making this the best tour on the cruise."
* A traveler said: "Even though some parts where closed our tour guide took us on an interesting tour of the city. The saints church and minaflores I found particularly spectacular. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing. Its a must when visiting Lima. Our Guide Ximena was very good and explained everything. She was also fun to be around during the tour."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s definitely worth going! The tour guide was so helpful to make sure you make the most out of your experience!"
* A traveler said: "We only had one day in Lima, and it was a great day, well worth the tour. Not only get the grand city view, but also the history of Peru in wonderful Larco Museum, with drive-through of many lovely streets. Our driver and tour guide are pleasant company too."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. It was very informative and we got to see so much in one day. I am not a big fan of museums, but our guide Pamela made it extremely interesting. The history of this country is fascinating. Thanks for a day we will never forget. And a big shout out to Jorge who handles Lima crazy traffic like a pro!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Carlos. Highly recommended both the tour and especially Carlos. Wish we could take him on the rest of our excursions :-)"
* A traveler said: "We didn't like any of the cruise ship offerings, so we took this one. They met us with a sign just outside the cruise terminal, and gave us a wonderful set of things to see, capped by a lunch in a nice restaurant on the side of the square. Be sure to order a Pisco Sour as your beverage."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lima City Walking Tour with Pick-up & Drop Off Small Group
- Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Ballestas Islands and Sand Boarding
- Peruvian Cooking Class Including Local Market Tour and Exotic Fruit Tasting
- Food & Art: Lima Colors and Flavors Walking Tour
- Food Walking Tour in Barranco Neighbourhood of Lima
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Specialty Plane Tours
- Speed Boats
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lima Plaza Mayor
- Lima Cruise Port
- Mujica Gallo (Gold Museum)
- Sacred City of Caral-Supe
- Larco Museum (Museo Larco)
- Historic Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)
- Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)
- Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas (Iglesia de las Nazarenas)
- Dédalo Arte y Artesanía
- National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and History
- Ballestas Islands (Islas Ballestas)
- Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Huaca Pucllana
- Magic Water Circuit
- Nazca Lines
- Huaca Huallamarca (Pan de Azucar)
- Park of the Reserve (Parque de la Reserva)
- Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)
- Mario Testino Museum (Museo Mario Testino MATE)
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon