Jiron de la Union
Downtown Lima’s most lively and colorful street is pedestrianized Jiron de la Union.
Lined with boutiques and stores for window-shopping, restaurants and cafes for bar-hoppers, and thronged with locals for people-watching, taking a stroll along this atmospheric thoroughfare is the best way to experience Lima in a nutshell.
Taking up five blocks of prime city-center real estate, Lima’s most important boulevard was planned by Pizarro back in 1535, when the city was founded.
A walk along this thoroughly commercialized car-free route takes you past City Hall, monuments, squares and the La Merced Cathedral, with its pretty square in front.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Jiron de la Union tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Jiron de la Union 2020?
What's the best way to experience Jiron de la Union?
- Lima City Walking Tour with Pick-up & Drop Off Small Group
- Street Food & Old Taverns Night Tour in the Historic Center of Lima
- Walking through the City of Kings
- Exclusive Private Tour "Lima city of Kings"
Things to do near Lima
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Chachapoyas
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Copacabana
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile