Top Leeuwarden Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
3 Leeuwarden Outdoor Activities | All Leeuwarden Tours
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours the Qula Leeuwarden City Trail will guide you along the best spots in Leeuwarden, while playing fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a top score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed starting times or reservations, you pick your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! It's offered in multiple languages (Eng, Ger, Fr, Ned, Sp, It and more). The Qula City Trail is great fun and the most affordable outing for families and groups of friends. How does it work? With your booking, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to play the Trail on your smartphone. Android or IPhone compatible. Once at the starting point, you begin your quest through the city, it's that easy!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Leeuwarden?
The best Outdoor Activities in Leeuwarden according to Viator travelers are:
- Introduction to kite surfing course
- Self-Guided Walking Tour in Leeuwarden with Qula City Trails
- Entry Museum
Things to do near Leeuwarden
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Groningen
- Things to do in Hoorn
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Bremen
- Things to do in Düsseldorf
- Things to do in Cologne
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Northern Germany