Top Las Vegas Seasonal & Special Occasions
36 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Staff was very attentive and helpful. The service was perfect for us and our vow renewal. Loved that there was a chapel cat who attended our ceremony. Great photos."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. They went the extra mile to make sure we had a unforgettable experience. The photographer was great. He took us to several locations in Las Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Julie is awesome, and great photographer. Thank you very much for the great experience. Would definitely recommend to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Everyone so professional and kind. Our limo driver told us so many interesting facts about the city and suggested places to see. Very beneficial. Elvis was perfection. I was just overwhelmed. I could not stop smiling. He made the day!!! Something we will always remember."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Got married with Lisa as our witness and Charity performed the service. We were so happy with everything. Thank you again from the Kris'."
* A traveler said: "The drive from the hotel to the valley was incredible it was like you were on a movie set. As you hop out of the limo, you’re greeted by these towering red rocks, which become this cool backdrop for all your photos and videos. The people involved in the process were complete angels and did all the work for us!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "We were so impressed with the people, and the way we were taken care of. So much fun, well worth every bit!"
* A traveler said: "Simply amazing! From the pilot Fred to the officiant and photographer. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a private unique venue!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was fantastic/ the view was amazing… Need to hire prof photographer for sure, it makes an incredible difference… they help!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent fun!! My bf and I had a WONDERFUL time—this is the 1st activity we did when we got to Vegas a d he talked about this kart racing our whooooole trip there afterwards lol HE LOVED it and so did I—would definitely recommend and would DEFINITELY revisit when back in Vegas!! 👌🏽✔️"
* A traveler said: "The staff was friendly and made us feel welcomed and comfortable. I would recommend this establishment to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Had an absolute ball at the Little Vegas Chapel, we renewed our vows for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We had lots of laughs, was funny, emotional and great photos...thanks guys :)"
* A traveler said: "After much research into vow renewals and chapels in Las Vegas I finally settled on the Little Vegas Chapel, after reading many reviews I felt sure this one was the one for us. Well it didn't disappoint, we were very impressed with the professionalism of it all. Very well organised, all went smoothly and Elvis preforming our civil ceremony was so much fun!! the pictures we had taken were lovely and overall we all enjoyed the service. Dancing with Elvis to Viva Las Vegas as our last choice of song was awesome. I can highly recommend the Little Vegas Chapel - Thank you for making our day so special."
* A traveler said: "Bliss is a beautiful facility and the staff made everything easy and stress free. After searching for multiple venues in town this was by far the best and was gladly surprised about the service and perfect experience. Photographer was super."
* A traveler said: "Best birthday ever! We had so much fun and would definitely come back! Lots of laughs and even got to go on stage!!"
* A traveler said: "The Total Experience Was Wonderful, From The Limousine Ride To The Chapel, Elvis Performing Our Vow Renewal Ceremony and The Help Of Bliss Chapel Excellent Customer Service Representatives."
* A traveler said: "This experience exceeded all of our expectations! The limo driver, photographer, and officiant were warm, welcoming, and greatly contributed to our special day. The office staff was on top of everything and were impressive with their communication! We would definitely recommend this company and experience for anyone wanting a concise, beautiful, and beyond memorable wedding!"
* A traveler said: "Marni is very nice and helpful! She answers all our requests and assists to plan the tour for us prior to the shooting date. She is professional and we really love her photos!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Las Vegas Wedding at A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Las Vegas Wedding at Paradise Wedding Chapel
- Elvis Themed Wedding or Vow Renewal at the World Famous Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Quickie Las Vegas Wedding at Paradise Wedding Chapel
- A Charming Traditional Wedding or Vow Renewal at A Storybook Chapel by Graceland
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman