Top Las Vegas Fun & Games
50 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative tour. Our guide Susie was hilarious and very knowledgeable about everything Las Vegas. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Bob was an excellent guide. He was informative and friendly. Had tips about Vegas in general too. Beautiful views and great history lesson."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide (I forgot his name, but he said we could call him Jumanji Guy) was great. Our driver Bernice was great too!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent fun!! My bf and I had a WONDERFUL time—this is the 1st activity we did when we got to Vegas a d he talked about this kart racing our whooooole trip there afterwards lol HE LOVED it and so did I—would definitely recommend and would DEFINITELY revisit when back in Vegas!! 👌🏽✔️"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ian was great. He knew so much about Vegas and the Canyon. He made it comical. We enjoyed the tour and would recommend. Leon our driver got us everywhere in good time and always made sure we were getting a cold water at every stop"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for everything! It was perfect for our ceremony before we have our “actual” wedding next month."
* A traveler said: "Staff was very attentive and helpful. The service was perfect for us and our vow renewal. Loved that there was a chapel cat who attended our ceremony. Great photos."
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Omg.. it was everything we hoped for. Relaxing, the view, the tour guide was awesome, funny and just full of life and information. A must do again..."
* A traveler said: "This was THE premier experience for us and our photographer was amazing!!! 100+ photos and every single one was worth putting in a frame."
* A traveler said: "Was so fun and a great experience! The whole family has a blast ! We had 8 people in our group. The youngest was 8 years old. They were very informative and let us have fun."
* A traveler said: "A must do. Most awesome experience. Very empowering to take control of that piece of equipment and show it what your made of. No matter your age, you can do it."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! The staff was great, and the escape room was fun. They said our game was rated the hardest, but we still came out on top."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Definitely well worth it! First time escape room for us. The props were awesome! We did the cabin. Clues were huge help. Staff great! Pay attention closely to the video they show you it will help a lot!"
* A traveler said: "We had an Awesome time. The instructor guy was great as well! I definitely looking forward to doing the wreck room again!"
* A traveler said: "1st timers, nervous. It was so much fun. We had to be rescued, took us a while to figure out how to find clues. We recommend this fun activity"
* A traveler said: "Our group had lots of fun. It was our first time. Definitely recommend this place. Would try another room in the future."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, it was fun to follow clues and some clues were a bit challenging. We walked most of the strip, so we were tired, yet, a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Jessica was amazing!! Would definitely recommend her hands down! She took use all around Vegas and made use feel like models!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- Escape the Room
- Go Kart
- VR Experiences
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- Nevada State Museum
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Fortification Hill
- Tuscany Casino
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Pioneer Saloon
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Showroom at the D Las Vegas
- The D Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman