The D Las Vegas
Formerly known as Fitzgerald’s Casino, The D Las Vegas is set at the heart of the city’s historic downtown, and just steps from the Fremont Street Experience with its evening sound and light shows.
The hotel spent $22 million during a 2012 renovation, and today two levels of gambling halls accompany 638 rooms, restaurants, and evening shows. For the raucous and raunchy late night crowd, head to Jokesters Comedy Club where many of the city’s best comedians sling jokes that are definitely on the dirty side. Or, for an evening of side-splitting shows and theater, catch a performance of “Marriage Can Be Murder” or the Broadway show, “Defending a Caveman.” To keep the night going after the show, grab a drink at the Long Bar— which is the longest bar in Las Vegas—or test your luck at one of the tables that feature dancing dealers.
Should I book The D Las Vegas tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit The D Las Vegas 2021?
What's the best way to experience The D Las Vegas?
- 2-Hour Downtown Las Vegas Walking Tour with Professional Photographer
- The Pop Culture Walking Tour Downtown
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California