Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
Shopping options might seem unlimited in Las Vegas — and, if you don’t hit the jackpot, they can also seem a little unrealistic. So, when it comes to most people’s Vegas budgets, it’s the strip’s centrally located Miracle Mile Shops that will most likely fit the bill. With some 170 stores and 20 restaurants, the mall stretches 1.2 miles in length and wraps around the Planet Hollywood Casino. With a wide range of stores, the selection is ideally suited for just about anyone and for any taste, and especially for those who don’t intend to spend every last cent of their casino winnings.
It’s also a pretty great place to walk around; not only can you escape the often-hot Las Vegas weather, but the mall entertains with sights of sorts, such as its surreal outside-but-actually-inside vibe, an indoor rain storm that pours from a virtual sky, and even a fancy water fountain that, during its hourly shows, sprays water 50 feet into the air through fog and lights. You’ll also find live entertainment venues that feature a variety of shows, as well as easy access to Planet Hollywood and even more show options (for which you may want to get tickets in advance).
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood?
- Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- VEGAS! THE SHOW at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Walking Food Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Evening Walking Food Tour on the Las Vegas Strip
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California