Lion Habitat Ranch
You don’t have to travel to Africa to get up close and personal with the King of the Jungle. Lion Habitat Ranch, located just outside Sin City, offers up the unique opportunity for travelers to experience the wonder of one of the world’s biggest cats.
Take a behind the scenes tour of this family-oriented, outdoor destination to learn more about conservation efforts to protect these and other wild animals. For an additional fee, hand-feed giraffes or lions a pound of their favorite foods, or enjoy a picnic lunch in a protected enclosure while these giant cats wander around you. While lions are the big draw of this popular attraction, travelers will also find emus, ostriches, parrots, giraffes and other animals in this protected habitat.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Lion Habitat Ranch hours of operation?
Should I book Lion Habitat Ranch tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lion Habitat Ranch 2020?
What's the best way to experience Lion Habitat Ranch ?
- Lion Habitat Ranch: Behind the Scenes Tour
- Go Las Vegas Explorer City Pass: Choose 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions
- Lion Habitat Ranch Admission Ticket
Things to do near Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California