Tanjung Rhu Tours and Tickets
Tanjung Rhu has one of Langkawi’s most celebrated shorelines—and for good reason. Flanked by limestone cliffs jutting out into the Andaman Sea, the beach at Tanjung Rhu is breathtakingly attractive; the sand is as soft and white as any Thai island, its waters are crystal-clear and it affords some incredible views across the other Langkawi islands.
The beach is not the only draw for many visitors to Tanjung Rhu however, with many people heading further inland behind the shoreline and into Tanjung Rhu Village—home to some of Malaysia's most fascinating and diverse wildlife and natural landscape.
Tanjung Rhu Village is a place where visitors can immerse themselves in the beauty of Mother Nature. Monkeys, kingfishers and huge monitor lizards gather to greet visitors along the river banks, while eagles soar overhead. Elsewhere, the village’s fish farm restaurant serves up fresh seafood straight from the ocean.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Tanjung Rhu
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Pulau Payar Marine Park
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Galeria Perdana
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Atma Alam Batik Art Village
- Langkawi Craft Complex (Kompleks Kraf Langkawi)
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Dayang Bunting Lake (Tasik Dayang Bunting)
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)