Top Lake Como Half-day Tours
54 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour, very informative. The tour guide was excellent and spoke perfect English. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. The e-bike and iPad combination is a great idea. We saw all of the sights and got a taste of the history and culture. The scenic ride lakeside was memorable and lovely."
* A traveler said: "One of best tours we took on our month long trip around Europe. Host was very knowledgeable and had a great attitude toward people. Loved learning about local family operation."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, exceptionally nice host. The quality of the wine and snacks were very good. We enjoyed it thoroughly."
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on this trip! I would recommend it to everyone that wants to see Como / Bellagio from a different perspective (away from all the tourists). The guide was very knowledgeable, thoughtful, and fun to spend time with."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Especially learning how to make pasta properly was amazing. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "The Bike It experience was one of the highlights during our visit to Bellagio! The staff and bike guides were excellent, providing information about the area along the bike ride, ensuring each rider was safe and comfortable. The excursion took us to wonderful views of Lake Como. The trip ended with a wonderful lunch. Highly recommend this tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Claudio was a great guide and a captain, he showed us around in Como Lake and he had a very positive vibe. I would recommend anyone to book the trip without even having a doubt in mind. Always would be happy to book again!"
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour if you only have one day in the area. Our guide, Giovanni, was excellent. We saw all the sights in the area in a personalized manners with zero stress. A great day for us."
* A traveler said: "We loved the views and stops along the way. Just an amazing way to enjoy the vistas of Lake Como and the tastings at the end were a perfect way to end the ride."
* A traveler said: "Giorgio was an absolutely excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable, professional and extremely helpful. We had an amazing day with lots of new information, history and exciting stories about local food, traditions and so on…"
* A traveler said: "Great guide great tour highly recommended. Very professional, on time very informative a good day for both of us"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland