Top Lake Como City Tours
20 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour, very informative. The tour guide was excellent and spoke perfect English. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "Violetta was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Very sweet young lady. We enjoyed her in depth historical relevant data. We really got immersed in Como city and its history and culture."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. The e-bike and iPad combination is a great idea. We saw all of the sights and got a taste of the history and culture. The scenic ride lakeside was memorable and lovely."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with the Ferrante family, they are very hospitable and created a delicious menu for us, patiently taking the time to explain to us the different steps. We definitely left with a full stomach but also a full heart. Nothing is to crazy and you can feel this is their passion, so needless to say we had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on this trip! I would recommend it to everyone that wants to see Como / Bellagio from a different perspective (away from all the tourists). The guide was very knowledgeable, thoughtful, and fun to spend time with."
* A traveler said: "One of best tours we took on our month long trip around Europe. Host was very knowledgeable and had a great attitude toward people. Loved learning about local family operation."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing! Our guide Alessandra was outstanding and a pleasure to be with. She was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating to our group. She was just lovely! Good tasting portions and delicious! Great way to learn about the city. Highly recommend when visiting Lecco!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland