Top Lake Como Art & Culture
73 results | All Lake Como Tours
* A traveler said: "Violetta was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Very sweet young lady. We enjoyed her in depth historical relevant data. We really got immersed in Como city and its history and culture."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour, very informative. The tour guide was excellent and spoke perfect English. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and the group was small so we didn't feel like we were in a massive mob. The food was good, and created a nice break between walking through the city and getting all the fun facts!"
* A traveler said: "One of best tours we took on our month long trip around Europe. Host was very knowledgeable and had a great attitude toward people. Loved learning about local family operation."
* A traveler said: "Debora welcomed us in her beautiful home and was the ultimate hostess. We learned how to make Tiramisu and fresh pasta dough. We were also lucky enough to get her recipes for the delicious pasta sauces. She and her husband were so welcoming and kind. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. The e-bike and iPad combination is a great idea. We saw all of the sights and got a taste of the history and culture. The scenic ride lakeside was memorable and lovely."
* A traveler said: "We were looking for a chance to visit Switzerland while staying in Como, and we were not disappointed! Our guide, Violetta, was very knowledgeable about the sights and points of interest in both Como and Lugano. She was knowledgeable about the history, architecture in both areas. With Violetta’s help, we had no problems with the transfer via train to Lugano, and she helped find a great place for lunch. We would highly recommend this private tour to anyone looking to take a peek into Switzerland and see amazing sights in Como and Lugano."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, on time, nice clean Mercedes. Best private transfer ever. The early 6:00 am pick up at the hotel was a major concern but it was verified again 24 hours out and the car arrived a few minutes before schedule. Nothing but great reviews from all three couples."
* A traveler said: "This is a FANTASTIC Sailing experience and the Skipper gets two thumbs up! If you only do one thing while staying on Lake Como......DO THIS!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were treated to a wonderful day at Lago di Como in July, 2021. Giovanni, a local to Como, knows everything about the area, Italian history and more. A consummate professional, Giovanni was truly engaged with us during our tour and answered all of our questions with a depth of knowledge. Unique and excellent experience. Grazie mille, Giovanni!!"
* A traveler said: "landmarks and biking. The bikes were of good quality and the guide was nice and very helpful. He gave us good tips also for Como"
* A traveler said: "Alessandra was our tour guide from lake Como food tours. She was EXCELLENT! Very friendly & knowledgeable. Great tour. We would never have seen these wonderful out of the way places if not for her."
* A traveler said: "Violetta was a great communicator and met my husband and I at the ferry in Como. We did a walking tour of Como and then caught the fast ferry (not included) to Bellagio and did a walking tour there. We had lunch at a restaurant in Bellagio (not included). If you are a planner, you could actually do this tour on your own. We enjoyed the luxury of having the history explained and the details of the boat schedules handled by Violetta. We enjoyed her company and had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Giorgio was an absolutely excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable, professional and extremely helpful. We had an amazing day with lots of new information, history and exciting stories about local food, traditions and so on…"
* A traveler said: "I booked a tour with Violet last minute and was so lucky she was available. She is very knowledgeable, fun, easy to be around and energetic. She’s a great guide and I would recommend any tour she offers."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great. The hike was the perfect mixture of aerobic challenging, great views and information along the way."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Central Switzerland