Top Kuching Private Sightseeing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Kuching Tours
Sort by: Featured
See the very best of Kuching, even on a time budget, during a 2-day tour that reveals Sarawak's highlights. Without the stress of organizing transportation, activities, accommodation, and meals yourself, you'll tick off Kuching highlights such as Semenggoh Nature Reserve and go kayaking through the rain forest in order to increase your chances of spotting wildlife. Plus, convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Enjoy a full day tour from Kuching to enjoy all the highlights of Sarawak that you could miss if you traveled independently. See semi-wild orangutans at Semenggoh Wildlife Centre and explore the 200-year-old Annah Rais Longhouse. Later, kayak through a tranquil rain forest, where you may see hornbills and other wildlife. There’s time for swimming before lunch is served.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Private Sightseeing Tours in Kuching are taking additional safety precautions?
What Private Sightseeing Tours in Kuching are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kuching may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Satok Market Tours & Tickets
- Square Tower Tours & Tickets
- Sarawak Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kuching Mosque (Old State Mosque) Tours & Tickets
- Kuching Cat Museum Tours & Tickets
- Talang Satang National Park Tours & Tickets
- Annah Rais Tours & Tickets
- Fort Margherita Tours & Tickets
- Kuching Old Court House Tours & Tickets
- Sibu Tours & Tickets
- Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple Tours & Tickets
- Astana Tours & Tickets
- Kuching Waterfront (Esplanade) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sarawak
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Jakarta
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam