Top Kuala Lumpur Trolley Tours
30 results | All Kuala Lumpur Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good tour, guide very helpful and able to talk about the city. Interesting and gave a good insight into kl"
* A traveler said: "Raz our driver did excellent job. He picked us up from the hotel. During the trip he gave a information on KL and Malaysia. He was very professional. The Selangor Pewter tour was excellent and Raz went out of his way to stop at the Chocolate factory on the way back to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Petronas Towers. Viator were excellent, we arrived in KL on the day of our visit to the towers, We had contact from the agent by WhatsApp and the tickets were waiting at our hotel when we arrived. Our experience was timed at 7.30pm which we found perfect as it went from day to dusk while we were there, great views."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with a very knowledgeable guide. Really feel like I left the 3.5hour tour knowing a lot from Malaysia's history and current political and cultural situation as well as getting a good tour of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Tickets delivered for Petronas Tower as directed in the e mail very helpful thank you for your help will definitely use your service again"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience we had with our guide T.K on this tour. As it was a private tour he gave us the option of going truly off the tourist trail to hidden places where the locals eat. We did not regret our decision as we had a unique experience and sampled foods and visited places we would never have had the courage or knowledge to do on our own. We had Indian food in a back street family run restaurant, beef pendants from a market stall,tofu and pancakes from established street vendors, noodles and pork, a drink made from local fruits, so much food we didn't need to eat for the rest of day!|It was just like having a friend show you round his favourite places. He also took care to get us a taxi back to our hotel at the end of the tour. If you want a truly authentic local experience in Kuala Lumpur we would definitely recommend this tour and if you request TK you are good hands."
* A traveler said: "Champ was a great tour guide and started well by being on time. His local knowledge was very informative and easy to understand. Going to Batu Caves early was a good idea as it was getting busy by the time we finished. Definitely recommend the private tour as it was a great way to get around rather than a bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Ganesh was very informative and gave information throughout the tour. There was plenty of time given at each site. English was very understandable, best of all the tours I had in Southeast Asia. Very willing to answer any questions. Thourly enjoyed my day."
* A traveler said: "I had a fine time with myself and my wife. It was our first trip to malaysia and we are glad we found this tour."
* A traveler said: "The trip was awesome. Especially the driver Mr Ameer was very polite and cordial. Enjoyed a lot because of the driver cum guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour with KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket
- The 10 Tastings of Kuala Lumpur With Locals: Private Street Food Tour
- Private Half-Day Batu Caves Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour
- Genting Highlands Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur with Skyway Cable Car Ride
- Private Genting Highlands & Batu Caves Visit from Kuala Lumpur
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Berjaya Time Square Theme Park
- Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)
- Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)
- Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3D
- Jalan Masjid India Night Market
- Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)
- Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman
- Illusion 3D Art Museum
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Templer Park
- Petrosains the Discovery Centre
- Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)
- Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
- Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)
- Cameron Highlands
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Petaling Street Market
- Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
Day Trips from Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur to Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
- Kuala Lumpur to Batu Caves
- Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highlands
- Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)
- Kuala Lumpur to Pahang
- Kuala Lumpur to Sunway Lagoon
- Kuala Lumpur to Perak
- Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh
- Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- Kuala Lumpur to Petaling Jaya
- Kuala Lumpur to Tanah Rata