Putrajaya Bridge, perhaps the most important bridge in Malaysia, spans Putrajaya Lake at a length of 1,427 feet (435 meters). Inspired by the Khaji Bridge in Iran, the Putrajaya Bridge combines cable backstays and steel tiebacks to create an elegant, sail-like appearance reminiscent of Santiago Calatrava’s sculptural bridges.
The lower level of the bridge accommodates motor traffic and a monorail across the lake, connecting the Government Precinct in the North to a Mixed Development Precinct in the South, while the upper level carries a pedestrian path for jogging, walking or cycling. It’s also a popular spot for watching the sun set over Putrajaya Lake in the evening. At night, changing colored lights illuminate the bridge.
Tours and tickets to Experience Putrajaya Bridge
Should I book Putrajaya Bridge tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Putrajaya Bridge 2021?
What's the best way to experience Putrajaya Bridge ?
- Putrajaya Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Sightseeing Cruise
- Guided Eco Ride Segway Tour at Putrajaya, City in the Garden
- Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Agriculture Heritage Park
Things to do near Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast