Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
Considered among the world’s most beautiful train stations, the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station showcases the Moorish style of architecture favored by the British during Malaysia’s colonial era. Built in 1911 and designed by A.B. Hubback, the station is one of the most recognizable (and most photographed) landmarks in the city, thanks to its white arched facade and onion domes on the roof.
Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station took over as the city’s major train transport hub in 2001, but the old station still operates on a smaller scale (for commuter trains mostly) and remains a popular sightseeing stop.
Tours and tickets to Experience Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
Should I book Kuala Lumpur Railway Station tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Kuala Lumpur Railway Station 2021?
What's the best way to experience Kuala Lumpur Railway Station?
- Petronas Twin Towers Skybridge, KL Tower, and Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Half-Day City Tour Include Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck Entrance
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Full Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour (23 Attractions)
Things to do near Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast