Top Krabi Private and Luxury
95 results | All Krabi Tours
* A traveler said: "I participated alone, but I enjoyed talking with the staff and taking pictures. It was nice to be able to snorkel for the first time. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Very good guide and help take care of your belongings when you go to the hot spring and emerald pools. Hot springs and crowded pools, but the pool is very nice and will lure you regardless. The only thing is to give more time to the temple. My friends and I almost reached the top. But had to turn back from the pickup truck."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome night learning to cook Thai food, great laughs great host what a top night. Would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with great guides, highly recommended, would defiantly use again. Food good and drinks a good price. Go and enjoy"
* A traveler said: "Small interactive and fun event. Cooked lots of different meals. Food was outstanding. Also given a cookbook at the end of class"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic day with a fabulous crew. We visited lots of bays our guide ensured that it was not crowded and we had a delicious lunch on a deserted beach. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you for a great day we will have lovely memories."
* A traveler said: "Delivery on time. The guide is really friendly and helpful. I like this tour better than Phi Phi Island. It's less crowded. I ride a long tail boat because I want to touch it but then I dizzy. I highly recommend this tour. The beach is relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful service. On time pick up in a great vehicle and hassle free ferry ticket. It was great. We had a very different experience on the way back from Lanta to Krabi."
* A traveler said: "Pick up well organised Our guide Sally was excellent bubbly and informative Snorkeling was good The buffet was very good"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised tour with lots of exciting activities. The kayaking and waterfall was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "we had a great time on this tour - was the highlight of Krabi- staff was awesome and Lam gave a good intro to 1st timers but experts will also enjoy it the bio lum was something u just have to experience cannot describe"
* A traveler said: "Perfect trip to the islands. Great guides. Real good food. We spent some time on the islands with beautiful weather. I would definitely recommend this trip... the boat ride was really good with some water splashing in, cools you down."
* A traveler said: "We had an absolute blast with Kaw and his crew last week in the Phi Phi Islands. He made the day so much fun... we never felt rushed at any of the locations and always felt safe out at seas. The highlights; his guidance when snorkeling to the spots where the sharks hang (so cool!), lunch on the beach - which was amazing, and itinerary he set up for us! When we return to Phi Phi again someday... I would book this again; and even for more days - the islands are breathtaking! I’d be sure to ask for Kaw again; his spirit was infectious and he made our day very memorable!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand