Top Kotor Shore Excursions
178 results | All Kotor Tours
* A traveler said: "Jelena, you were just a great and a keen guide with a wide knowledge and also you are a good driver :)"
* A traveler said: "really fun, the slovenian man was great and tried to help us and gave us info about where we were and what we were doing. in terms of safety it feels like you are following your adventurous older brother - its normally fine but you might have to call your mum to come and pick you up at any minute."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guided tour of the island. We had our own driver who was excellent! He dropped us off at sights and picked us up at the designated time. The company was easy to work with and very caring. They did everything in their power to make it a wonderful excursion!"
* A traveler said: "we had an absolute great time with Tommy and Igor. Weather cooperated and the ride down was fantastic. Great photo opps along the way. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of three all loved this tour! We were picked up by immaculate speedboat at the port and whisked away to our first stop...Our Lady of the Rock. Our friendly and knowledgeable guide told us all about this island and church, then allowed us to wander on our own! Next, we went to the submarine tunnels! Wow! The history of these was very interesting and our guide took us in one of them- - -incredible! We stopped at Manula Island which was their little Alcatraz. You can’t go on to the island due to construction. Then, on to the Blue Cave where after telling about the formation of the cave, etc. we were told we could swim into the cave! Well worth swimming further than our boat could go. We saw bats, but they were high up and were not bothering anyone."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing and definitely the highlight of our Mediterranean cruise. Marko was on time and delivered a fun boat ride. He shared lots of interesting information. Strongly strongly recommend doing it.|Swimming in the blue caves was fun- water was very salty but still refreshing. Its also deep so I would only recc this for good swimmers. |We had a small stop in Perast not a big place but pretty and Lady of the Rocks also pretty."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip out with Marko!! thoroughly recommend a private boat hire, it was brilliant to zoom around the bay. He was very informative on Montenegro's history and you choose where you want to go. Before booking check you will be picked up as I booked this trip as a pick up and after paying, received an email of no pick up only drop off. I emailed to cancel and linked in the email of Seagull private boat company, Skipper Marko called me and said no problem he can pick up.Viator ned to be more precise on information before taking peoples money."
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience ! Best way to visit the bay. Our skipper was the best, super nice with good explanations. We recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "We loved our day with Dominic he was personable and knowledgeable and made our one day in Montenegro truly amazing! I would highly recommend him and this tour ! Our only regret is we didn’t spend more time there !"
* A traveler said: "This tour was truly the thing that my family and I were the most impressed and happy with in Kotor. Firstly, I have to say that Marko, our driver and guide, made this tour what it was. Marko was so friendly and great, and also very informative of all that we saw. Marko made the tour feel very personal to us — we certainly did not feel like ‘just other tourists’. And on few occasions, he made it quite fun. The tour was absolutely so spectacular and amazing. We did enjoy this tour so absolutely. “We thank you Marko again very much for the tour.” – Louis R. and Family. And we would recommend it to all."
* A traveler said: "Andro was on time, spoke perfect English, gave us a great tour of the country and terrific history lesson along the way."
* A traveler said: "Safe, fun and well looked after vessel. My son loved it. Guide very knowledgeable, friendly and informative. Not much to see underwater but nonetheless my son enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "A perfect tour for seeing some great sites. No need to be a game of thrones nut. Simply an enjoyable tour. Our guide was GREAT"
* A traveler said: "We wanted to see highlights of Budva and Kotor and our drivers expertise allowed us to do both within the time we had."
* A traveler said: "We had a magic 1/2 day tour - with our fantastic guide Molly all to ourselves. We highly recommend this ride as it showed the diversity of Kotor from mountain fortress to marina, and coast. E-bikes make the ride a breeze. One of the highlights of our trip. Thanks Molly for helping make it so memorable."
* A traveler said: "Tanja from Montenegro Wonders Team was an excellent guide. We thoroughly enjoyed her Montenegro inside information and view. She took us up the mountain to a family farm and winery that was more than we ever expected. Tanja was personable, friendly, and a great guide! My girlfriends and I had the most wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide/ owner was excellent and a lot of fun. He adjusted the tour according to our requests and showed us stunningly beautiful places not included in regular tours"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Puglia