Top Kota Kinabalu Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Kota Kinabalu Tours
Sort by: Featured
Combine experiences with two of Borneo's most interesting primates during this single full-day tour from Sandakan or Kota Kinbalu (must arrange own flights). Visit both the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Center and the Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary to see the inhabitants in their natural environments and learn about conservation efforts.
See Kota Kinabalu’s lively nightlife unfold before your eyes as the sun sets on the South China Sea. Stroll through the bustling night market, admire a beautiful sunset from splendid Signal Hill, and indulge in a fresh seafood dinner as locals perform traditional dances to authentic Malaysian songs. - Kota Kinabalu's thriving nightlife & city lights - Bargain-hunting & street eats at the bustling night market - Signal Hill—wondrous cityscape & ocean views - Spirited performance of traditional Sabah dance - Delicious & freshly prepared seafood dinner
Mount Kinabalu is the highest peck in Southeast Asia.The diversity of plant life in Kinabalu Park ranges over four climatic zones. Tour A:ATV and Paragliding 1:Arrive the ATV Base 2:Dariy Farm 3:Stop by at the Nabalu Fruit Market to buy some fruits and souvenir. 4:Lunch 5:Arrive the Paragliding Base 6:Return to Hotel(About 19:30PM) Tour B:Dairy Farm+ATV Riding 1:Arrive Dairy Farm 2:Stop by at the Nabalu Fruit Market to buy some fruits and souvenir. 3:Lunch 4:Arrive the ATV Base 5:Return to Hotel(About 17:30PM) Tour C:DairyFarm+Paragliding 1:Arrive the Paragliding Base 2:Lunch 3:Arrive Dairy Farm 4:Stop by at the Nabalu Fruit Market to buy some fruits and souvenir. 5:Return to Hotel(About 18:30PM)
Experience the beauty of Kiulu’s countryside during a quad bike tour from Kota Kinabalu, an ideal choice for thrill seekers and nature lovers. Alongside a guide, you’ll get off the beaten path, conquer off-road terrains, and drive throughout traditional villages, where you’ll stop to learn about local culture and traditions. Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off, and refreshments are included.
A visit to Pandan Pandan Island is the perfect seaside day trip for visitors to Kota Kinabalu. This 8-hour island escape drives visitors from their hotels then takes them on a boat ride to the island for a day of coral reef snorkeling and other activities. The perfect option for travelers wanting to see Malaysia’s marine life without the need for organizing transport or equipment hire.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Kota Kinabalu?
The best Tickets & Passes in Kota Kinabalu according to Viator travelers are:
- Full-Day Orangutan and Proboscis Monkey Tour from Sandakan or Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Cultural Night Tour with Dinner & Traditional Dance Show
- Kota Kinabalu ATV Riding and Paragliding &Dairy Farm at Mountain Kinabalu
- Quad Biking Tour in Kiulu
- Kota Kinabalu P2 Private Island Escape with Sea Walk & BBQ Lunch
What Tickets & Passes in Kota Kinabalu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kota Kinabalu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Kota Kinabalu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kota Kinabalu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & Tickets
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & Tickets
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam