Top Kota Kinabalu Kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
On the Water
Private and Luxury
3 results | All Kota Kinabalu Tours
Because sunset is too mainstream in Borneo. We bring you the sunrise view instead. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the sun rising from the back of Mount Kinabalu, and paddle through thick mangrove forest.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
A 45 minutes’ drive to jetty for Mangrove Cruise. Experience the tranquility of Mangrove Forest cruise and crab catching by Bamboo Boat. A stroll along Borneo wild and nature walkway for its flora and fauna abundance, blessed with medicinal and therapeutic plants, trees and fruits. Have our lunch in the floating Mangrove Restaurant. Free at leisure to enjoy the water sport activities at pax own account (eg: Banana boat, paddle boat, kayak & body boat) and local activities like Batik painting and blow pipe. Return to hotel after our high tea and collecting crab catching tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking in Kota Kinabalu?
What Kayaking in Kota Kinabalu are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kayaking in Kota Kinabalu are good for avoiding crowds?
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Kota Belud
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in El Nido
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Coron
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam