Top Kota Kinabalu Half-day Tours
50 results | All Kota Kinabalu Tours
* A traveler said: "Having been on dinner cruises at home in Australia, and being disappointed, we were pleasantly surprised by how upmarket, well organised and well catered this cruise was. The boat was clean and in good condition, the staff were very friendly and helpful, there was live music and the food was delicious and ample to cater for the passengers."
* A traveler said: "Great pick up and drop off from hotel in Kota Kinabalu. Very convenient. Enjoy the view of Mt. Kinabalu, the highest peak in South East Asia. The fish farm was unique because you could feed the carps from your hand, just let them bite the fish pellets off your hands, totally harmless because the carps had no sharp teeth. You could pet them like pets. What an experience. Walking in a hanging bridge across a tropical rain forest that's older than the Amazon jungle is another experience all together."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time,and were the only ones on the tour. Our lovely guide took us to all the places mentioned, and even showed us some local nice places to eat. He also was very good holding the umbrella while I took photos. Nice afternoon"
* A traveler said: "We only did Crocodile Farm on our tour (by personal choice). Really great morning out. Clean. Happy staff. Good show. Held live baby croc for photo. Please go and support them. Plenty to see !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)
- Kota Belud
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam