Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)
The South China Sea and the Sulu Sea meet at the scenic Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)—a picturesque destination that rests at the northern-most tip of the island. This remote spot offers incredible views of colorful rocks, white sandy beaches and impeccable ocean waves. And its spectacular sunsets go unrivaled on the island, making a trip along the bumpy road well worth the adventure.
Travelers looking for some local flavor can sample freshly caught seafood in the nearby town of Kudat, where seamen return from their day on the water and chef up delicious, straight-from-the-ocean meals.
What's the best way to experience Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)?
- Kudat Rungus Long House & Tip of Borneo Tour
- Kudat Peninsula Day Trip to Tip of Borneo from Kota Kinabalu
- Longhouse Stay Cultural Experience - 2 Days
- 2 Days Rungus and Tabilung communities experience and Tip of Borneo
Things to do near Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in El Nido
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Coron
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam