Three days in Kota Kinabalu means you can enjoy most of the highlights in the area, including the beaches and islands, wildlife, culture, and outdoor recreation. Here are a few ways to make the most of your 3-day journey.
Signal Hill Observatory Platform
8am - midnight
Jalan Bukit Bendera, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, 88400
The Signal Hill Observatory Platform is open from 8am until midnight. Arrive in the early evening and you’ll be rewarded with the spectacular sight of the sun setting over the city.
From the Atkinson Clock Tower, it’s around a 20 to 30minute walk uphill via a winding road to the observatory point. Alternatively, take a taxi directly to the observation platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Signal Hill Observatory Platform?
Attractions near Signal Hill Observatory Platform:
What else should I know about attractions in Kota Kinabalu?
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)
- North Borneo Railway
- Sabah Museum (Sabah State Museum)
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Mt. Kinabalu (Gunung Kinabalu)
- Kota Belud
- Kinabalu National Park
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)