Top Kolkata Food & Drink
40 results | All Kolkata Tours
* A traveler said: "We were given an excellent city tour of Kolkata with our tour guide Debbie. She was extremely knowledgeable, cooperative and very informative. Despite the traffic and some narrow streets, our driver was able to navigate the city in a very safe manner. Every sight was a highlight. We highly recommend this tour of Kolkata. We added to the suggested itinerary the Magen David Synagogue. If you take this tour, do your research and pick the sights that interest you. There are many to see."
* A traveler said: "A stellar tour from Mr. Khan. From pick-up to drop-off, he was a consummate professional; answering questions, dropping random trivia bits, keeping us informed of the full itinerary, etc. He really helped us pack a LOT of experiences into a half-day tour. We had an absolute blast. When it comes time for our next Kolkata outing, we'll absolutely consider teaming back up with him. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - crush on the metro but hey! Visited places we would not have otherwise gone to and the walk around the Bengali district with the guide, Avik, was very interesting. The food was excellent and the guide knew the locals and the vendors. This is a tour easy managed for most as there are frequent stops to eat and sit down."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable and nice. Even without the food, the tour has a story and is interesting. The food itself is great and wonderfuly curated. You will definitely be full, but more importantly, it's delicious and you get to sample quite a few different dishes."
* A traveler said: "This tour gave great insight into early Kolkata. The guide was very knowledgeable and also very flexible to our needs. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were able to do some research and provide our guide with a list of our interests ahead of time. This enabled him to plan a route and determine what there would be time for and what was within a reasonable driving distance. We expressed interest in the wetlands as we're interested in birds and the guide, who is also a naturalist, took us to a fantastic bird sanctuary within the city and we got some totally fantastic pictures. We were in Kolkata during a festival that jammed up the roads and on a day when it was raining. Both the guide and the driver made super human efforts to enable us to at least get photographs of the places in which we were interested. This was a phenomenal tour, partially due to the skills and enthusiasm of our guide. BUT kudos to Viator for making something like this available - it was hard to find a tour where we were interested in everything that was included and this facilitated a wonderful experience tailored to our interests."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Nice way to get out in the evening and see the best of the city with a knowledgeable guide. Tried a ton of different dishes and had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "I took the Hello Calcutta tour last Monday and was extremely pleased by Muzaffar's hospitality and knowledge of the city. I have been traveling to Calcutta for business for the past 5 years and even after many visits, I was able to discover many new and interesting insights from this tour. Muzaffar clearly has a passion for the city and its history. He arrived at my hotel on time and was attentive to my needs throughout the day. I am looking forward to bringing my family back in the future and will be sure to use Tour de Kolkata."
* A traveler said: "Bibi was an excellent host and so informed. The food was great and it was interesting to see how it was prepared. The time flew by and I would certainly return."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kalighat Kali Temple
- Indian Museum
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple
- Eden Gardens
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Belur Math
- Bharat Sevashram Sangha Temple
- Nakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid)
- MP Birla Planetarium
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Gardens
- College Street
- Marble Palace
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Ghum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery)
- St. John’s Church
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Pareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple)
- Aquatica Water Park
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Bhubaneswar
- Things to do in Bagdogra
- Things to do in Darjeeling
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Northern Thailand