Top Kochi Active & Outdoor Classes
18 results | All Kochi Tours
* A traveler said: "It's a MUST if you want to see what life is really like in this part of India. Great guide and driver (how does he do it?) Air Conditioned mini bus from the cruise terminal. The journey took over an hour and a half on busy roads and populated villages but what an experience. Stopped to see an elephant at a Buddhist temple and then boarded the House boat with two other couples. Amazing two hours on the river seeing wildlife, countryside and people washing and bathing. Lovely local dishes served for lunch before setting off for the journey back calling at Cochin Fort area and the Chinese fishing nets. It's a must do and big thanks to the guide Ram ? driver, boat crew and Viator for a fabulous day."
* A traveler said: "Pick up was on time, car Transport to the tuk tuk. We had the most friendly, safe and patient driver, Sudheer is the best. Thank you so much for showing us places that normal tours do not go to. We can only recommend this organisation and the superb driver"
* A traveler said: "I believe that was the best way to kill the guilt of not going to Alleppy and enjoy the Kerala backwaters. Coz we could experience that in Kochin itself. They provided pickup and drop facilities from our place in Fort Kochi in an AC bus to a place called Viakom. Everyone was very polite and professional. The itinerary provided guided tour of mesmerising Backwaters near Kochi in non mechanised boats, literally beautiful boats. It was an exhilarating experience seeing the boat (shikara) moving slow in calm waters and manoeuvering in narrow lush canals with greenery all around. The calm and serene sorroundings with only sounds of birds chirping had calming and relaxing effects. Our guide Vinod was wonderful and professional and took us for a visit at local village in backwaters to experience coir making and shed making from palm tree leaves. Recommended the same tour to other people as well and they thanked me for the wonderful suggestion. The trip culminated with delicious Keralan Vegetarian lunch. Recommended for sure."
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip. Everyone from the tour guide, the driver and the staff on the houseboat did an amazing job. The lunch on the houseboat cooked on board in I might add a very small kitchen was absolutely delicious and so authentic of the area. Well done."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip, the guide was fantastic and the boat and food onboard was lovely. The two men on the boat who prepared our food were fantastic. The views are stunning and I definitely recommend. The travel time is long (1.5 hours there and just over 2 hours back due to traffic) however it was a comfortable journey in an air conditioned mini bus."
* A traveler said: "Didn’t get to kochi, cancelled trip as cruise was terminated by Indian government. Not much to say really. Your other trips were excellent so I am sure this one would have been"
* A traveler said: "Saleem was very polite, kind and informative. Made the tour extremely interesting. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences we had! We must do an overnight trip to really enjoy the boat ride and food!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip, met at the ship and taken on the tour in comfortable transport the ship did the same tour for 3 times the price The food on the houseboat was amazing, much better than expected, everyone cleared their plates and went up for seconds, a good look around the local area on our way back to the ship."
* A traveler said: "We had a brilliant time at our cooking class, we made 5 delicious dishes and Chipatis. It was interesting and fun I can highly recommend this experience. And you can also have Ayurvedic treatments at Adams place."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Jaffna
- Things to do in Pondicherry
- Things to do in Anuradhapura
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Negombo
- Things to do in Southern Province