Top Killarney Nature Walks
11 results | All Killarney Tours
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
* A traveler said: "Richard was a great guide and seemed to know everyone in the area. We went through some great trails and identified local plants and saw so many deer. I had a lovely time. It was such a laid back, informative tour and Killarney is so beautiful I wish I could go back."
* A traveler said: "Michael was a fantastic guide..knowledgeable and witty. We had a great time! The park was stunning and we got beautiful photos."
* A traveler said: "Schavonne was fun, informative, and we lived her pony Mickey Mouse. We couldn’t have asked for a better guide in the beautiful mountains and valley!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very knowledgeable tour guides and the Kerry humour to match. Highly recommended and great value. Very professional and efficient."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views, friendly staff, excellent guide, I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "bus driver was so nice and was good fun showed us all the places of interest and was willing to stop if anybody wanted to get off the bus pick up point very near and easy to get to good value for money"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent private tour with Peter on 8/23! My friend and I were visiting from California and decided to splurge on a private tour so that we could skip the mega bus during Covid. We also wanted to go to the Kerry Cliffs, which the bus cannot get to...It was SO worth every penny! Peter was just so informative on so many things. I didn't want to just see the sights, but also wanted background info and special knowledge on what we were seeing and Peter had all of that in spades. By doing the Ring of Kerry in the opposite direction than the Mega Buses go, we were able to avoid lots of the crowds. We were blessed with gorgeous weather and when we got to the Kerry Cliffs we were in awe - I can't believe how many people miss them entirely when they visit. It was just breathtaking. Peter always checked in with us and made sure if we wanted a coffee or lunch that we were taken care of...I really trusted him on the drive as well which takes a good level of driving skill. We cannot recommend Peter and this tour enough! We came back to CA still dreaming of everything that we saw that day - just magical!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately when I booked this tour I thought even though we arrived in Killarney late we would get a full tour Starting the tour at 4:20 only allowed for one stop but the driver was very kind. Others on the shuttle bus looked pleased so I think it would be a good way to see the sights"
* A traveler said: "The ride was great, with excellent views as the weather mostly cooperated. The driver was entertaining, enthusiastic, and informative. We were blessed to ride in a smaller tour bus that maneuvered the narrow roads well and made stop-offs easier."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands