Top Kilkenny Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
12 results | All Kilkenny Tours
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend a private tour with James at Liberty Irish Tours. We had a limited amount of time in Ireland and wanted to make the most of our day. He tailored the day to our needs (stopping for lunch and photos at our leisure). It was a relaxing way to see the cliffs and Wild Atlantic way. He's very knowledgeable about the area. James was very responsive with communication leading up to the tour and picked up from our hotel right on time. We're looking forward to booking another tour on our next trip to Ireland!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun and memorable tour. We got so much information and walked around the city to see many sites. Our two boys enjoyed their tour also. We would highly recommend and very covid safe."
* A traveler said: "Was a fun tour with lots of physical exercise. The walk to and from the pitch may be a little too long for some older folks. Overall, an experience for all ages and backgrounds. Lots of fun and educational. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes."
* A traveler said: "John was a great guide with lots of fascinating information and a great sense of humour. I would recommend this tour highly. Conor Mc Gloughlin"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, excellent guide! Sharon was lovely and knew everything about the city. We had a great time!"