Top Activities on the Ground in Kiev
41 results | All Kiev Tours
* A traveler said: "It was interesting 2h. The guide was nice. I do not have time yo write anymore. It was agood walk and we had some tea at the end."
* A traveler said: "Before the tour: Communicate at Whatsapp, and come early at pick up point During the tour: Arranged traffic, prepared quiz, shared most updated Ukraine news and events, well prepared route and professional introduction about attractions End of the tour: Prepared beverage + local snack, suggestions about local events or activities, walk me up to the metro(I want to go back hotel via metro) Great local guide!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour of the most beautiful places in Kyiv. A lot of flexibility allowed as well. The tour guide was very polite and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "excellent rip guide and vehicle. this trip is excellent for first time visitors. a must !!!! the guide spoke excellent english...."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous tour and our guide was an absolute expert. It was a religious holiday when we went and he knew when to go and how to get around the crowds. We had a wonderful day and highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and gave me a description of sights along the way. He spoke minimal English and was very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Best tour experience I have had so far. Tour Guide Inna from GuideMe tours was amazing, she was informative, detailed and her energy was very positive. Her depth of knowledge was brilliant and always was eager to entertain our questions. We stopped for Chocolate from Lviv Handmade Choc and Ukraine's Restaurant on her recommendation, it was perfect chocies. It was overall fun walking tour, covering over 15km of city, included all the major and unique sites of Kiev."
* A traveler said: "The best tour ever. Very interesting and educational tour. If your in Kiev do yourself a favor and take this tour. Anna and Daria made this 8h unforgettable."
* A traveler said: "Super nice experience. The instructors where very friendly and explained everything perfectly. The pickup service was also very convenient and easy to find. Will do it again when I'm in Kiew next time"
* A traveler said: "Nice easy bike ride around the city. The guide was very friendly and has good knowledge of the area. Certainly more interesting than a walking tour imo. A private car picked me up and dropped me off again any my hotel afterwards. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best adventure trips hands down. Our guide Max was awesome! He took aid from the hotel, shown us around, and guided us along the whole journey. We will definitely try it again sometime. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was very nice to discover the city with an electro scooter Guides were very friendly and care about the group. They liked to share knowledges. I really appreciate it. Many thanks Fabien"
* A traveler said: "Well organized and interesting tour. The guide was just perfect. We already planned to repeat the trip in autumn."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience!!! Great way to see some highlights of the city. The guide spoke English very well and was very friendly and funny. Without a doubt the best guide I ever had. The e-scooters also are a nice way to get around the town."
* A traveler said: "It's so cool when we made silence with no lights for few minutes. Guide knows his job as well History of this underground place like his five finger"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Shooting Ranges
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Chisinau
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Odessa
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Krakow
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Novorossiysk
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast