Khao Lak to Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga) Tours
Sort by: Featured
START LATE TO AVOID CROWDS! The James Bond Island is perhaps one of the most famous sights in Southern Thailand. Ever since Roger Moore filmed on the island in the early 1970s, tourists have flocked to witness first-hand impressive rock formations and to re-live some of their favorite scenes amongst the beautiful back drop of Phang Nga Bay. - Leave from your hotel in a comfortable minibus and take a scenic drive into Phang Nga valley. - Follow our guide on a short walk through the history of Phang Nga Province Exhibition. - Leave Phang Nga town with a traditional longtail boat and out through one of the largest native mangrove forests in Thailand. - Cruise through the caves and beautiful limestone mountains that make up Phang Nga Bay. - Stop for a walk and a swim at the famous James Bond Island. - Take a stroll around the stilted fishing village and enjoy a delicious dinner overlooking the bay. - Cruise back to the pier as the sun sets over the bay and return to your hotel.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
• Enjoy a premium service trip from Khao Lak to James Bond Island and Khai Island. • Admire stunningly beautiful rocky cliffs rising out of the sea in Phang Nga Bay ,the world famous “James Bond Island”. • Canoeing on the shimmering waters through limestone caves and mangrove forests • Explore the giant stalactites, caves and limestone cliffs rising out of blue water at Hong Island then sightseeing and amazing with Scoopy Doo shaped rock. • Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Phing Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands. • Enjoy sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling on Khai Island. • Lunch at Koh Panyee restaurant and experience the local lifestyle.
Kommen Sie mit auf eine unvergleichliche Tour in die Phang Nga Bucht. Wir fahren mit einem traditionellen Longtailboot zur berühmten James Bond Insel und erkunden mit Kanus die Mangroven und Kalksteinfelsen. Mittagessen gibt es auf dem Seezigeunerdorf Koh Panyee und auf dem Rückweg halten wir an einem Affenpark und einem Tempel an.
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Kedah