Hard Rock Cafe Key West
The Hard Rock Cafe is famous for its many locations in cities around the world, and its Hard Rock Key West is the Southernmost member of the chain in the continental United States. The cafe is primely located in the center of the action on Duval Street, and features the American cuisine and rock ’n’ roll memorabilia of its other restaurants — but with a tropical twist. Boots from Jimi Hendrix, a velvet jacket from Stevie Nicks, and a Les Paul guitar that was broken in concert by the band Nine Inch Nails are showcased, among others.
It’s particularly evident how special this Hard Rock Cafe is when dining al fresco on their patio, where you can feel the ocean breeze. Whether you go for a fruity cocktail or a full dinner, the Hard Rock Cafe Key West blends seamlessly into its surroundings. Accompanied by music playing from the stereo or one of the live entertainment acts, it may be the ultimate cheeseburger in paradise.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Hard Rock Cafe Key West hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Hard Rock Cafe Key West?
- Key West Ghost Tour
- Key West Haunted Pub Crawl and Ghost Tour
- Bone Island Ghost Tour of Key West
- Key West Pub Crawl
Things to do near Key West
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Key Largo
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island