Top Kerala Outdoor Activities
210 results | All Kerala Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great last minute option for us as it provided for everything end to end. From the minute we left our Pune hotel to the minute we arrived back we were guided - except obviously on the airplane. The pick up in Delhi airport was waiting and Prem our driver gave us a fantastic welcome, including flower leis and snacks for the road trip to Agra including beers and water. Our tour guide Mahesh joined us in Agra and the he provided a very detailed knowledge and understanding of the Taj and its history. Starting early the next day made all the difference particularly with the crowds. He has a real passion for the city and being a local and part of the culture makes a difference. The shopping was good as well and it gives you the opportunity to experience some of the history of the arts and crafts of that era. Just be weary that if you express the least bit of interest in an item the sales men willl force it on you. Dont be afraid to force a haggle. One item went from 2400 to 1000 and you can potentially go lower buy walking away. All in all it is a very efficient, easy and safe way to get around Agra. On the way back as we wanted to visit a few places in Delhi the guide was ok for us to get lunch on the go from anywhere included in the trip so we could do that which is the part of the beauty and flexibility of the Indian people. Pick up from the hotel a bit earlier in Pune would have seen us be able to factor in a few other things into Delhi or relax a bit more when we arrived in Agra. Be prepared for a very active 48 hours but well worth the trip. Even Raj, the travel coordinator kept tabs on us the whole way via WhatsApp making sure we arrived after flights and to hotels every step of the way. He was also in constant contact with the tour guide and driver making sure everything was fine all the way to arrival back at your Pune hotel. Thanks Raj, Mahesh and Prem we had a great time and look forward to the next experience."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Learnt about different ☕️ tea, from plantation to processing. Tasted about 6-7 varieties. Enjoyed."
* A traveler said: "I believe that was the best way to kill the guilt of not going to Alleppy and enjoy the Kerala backwaters. Coz we could experience that in Kochin itself. They provided pickup and drop facilities from our place in Fort Kochi in an AC bus to a place called Viakom. Everyone was very polite and professional. The itinerary provided guided tour of mesmerising Backwaters near Kochi in non mechanised boats, literally beautiful boats. It was an exhilarating experience seeing the boat (shikara) moving slow in calm waters and manoeuvering in narrow lush canals with greenery all around. The calm and serene sorroundings with only sounds of birds chirping had calming and relaxing effects. Our guide Vinod was wonderful and professional and took us for a visit at local village in backwaters to experience coir making and shed making from palm tree leaves. Recommended the same tour to other people as well and they thanked me for the wonderful suggestion. The trip culminated with delicious Keralan Vegetarian lunch. Recommended for sure."
* A traveler said: "Our boat tour of the backwater was wonderful. The crew was attentive and the cook provided a truly excellent lunch. Our guide and driver knew the traffic and got us back safely with time to spare. The stops we made gave us a true sense of Kochi. The guide was perfect to represent the people of Kochi."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Southern Province
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh