Top Kedah Safaris
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Cruises & Sailing
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
4 results | All Kedah Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the delights of the Langkawi Archipelago on this 4-hour jet-ski tour. Hop onto your jet-ski and head onto the Andaman Sea with your guide. Enjoy breathtaking views over the crystal-blue seas and white sands of the Langkawi archipelago. Visit Dayang Bunting Island, widely considered the jewel in the archipelago’s crown. Admire forested hills and rocky outcrops, and hear of traditional island legends. Zoom among rocky outcrops and hidden bays on route to the Fjords, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Set amongst rocky limestone outcrops, Langkawi’s mangrove forest is home to otters, dolphins, and eagles. During this small boat tour, which grants you access to places larger boats can't reach, you'll get the best view possible of this unique tidal ecosystem and increase your chances of spotting wildlife with a guide who explains how the flora and fauna have adapted to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Start at anytime, discover Mangrove Tour Langkawi by boat cruising along the river, watch the wildlife especially eagles. Lunch and Tour guide are provided. He will explain every part of the Geoforest Park, Langkawi, that everyone should look and learn. Suitable for all age level. Our (private) boats are always equipped with life jackets. Highlights for Package D: -Bat Cave -Fish Farm -Eagle Watching -Andaman Sea -Crocodie Cave -Beach (Swimming) -Dangli Island (Fish Feeding)
Get away from the busy resorts and crowded beaches and see a different side of Langkawi, a UNESCO World Geopark affectionately known as the ‘Jewel of Kedah’. Take in the untouched mangrove forests and undisturbed native wildlife of the Kubang Badak Mangrove Reserve – including sea eagles, mud-skippers and even otters – on this half-day cruise. Finish your adventure with a trek to an isolated natural swimming pool in the nearby jungle, where you can swim and enjoy the tranquil Langkawi rainforest.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Safaris in Kedah?
The best Safaris in Kedah according to Viator travelers are:
What Safaris in Kedah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kedah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi (Langkawi Crocodile Farm)
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Seven Wells Waterfall (Telaga Tujuh Waterfall)
- Tanjung Rhu
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Rice Museum (Laman Padi Langkawi)
- Dayang Bunting Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting)
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Galeria Perdana
- Singa Besar Island (Pulau Singa Besar)
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in West Java