Top Kawagoe Art & Culture
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Kawagoe Tours
A local guide who knows Kawagoe well will guide you with strong love for the region. This tour takes you to the highlights of Kawagoe's sightseeing such as Time bell tower, Old storehouse street and Candy Lane. Furthermore, we could let you know the charms of Kawagoe by local views. At first, let’s toast with a cup of Japanese sake at Koedo Kurari which is a sake experience spot. There are variety of Sake from the prefecture. And you can choose your favorite one at the modern vending machine. Then, the tour visits a local shrine and experience Shinto style customs a little. Let’s walk around Kawagoe's backstreets like locals. When we arrive at the famous old storehouse street, we will be surprised by its well-balanced street that it is unified by old style buildings with a black plastered wall. During the tour you can understand the present days and the old days of Japan's ordinally life. Because this is a historical merchant town, "Kawagoe". .
Hi, everyone. This is all of a sudden, do you know the Japanese culture? Are you interested? Why did I start "Kawagoe guide"? I was born in Kawagoe and spent 26 years here. Many travelers are intrigued by the architecture of the city but do not understand the history behind it. I will be pleased to guide you through the path of the past and we will have fun doing it. In fact, I played truant from English study. Instead of going to English classes, I would remain home and sleep.Haha However, I wanted to be a backpacker and travel to over 20 countries. So, I started to study English desperately. I had trouble speaking and understanding the local language however, I was taken care of abroad by the local people. It is now my turn to repay the kindness that was shown to me. Let's talk about Japan together.
A walking tour is indisputably the best way to explore Kawagoe, famed for its Edo-style architecture and vibrant shopping streets. See the best of Kawagoe on a 4-hour small-group walking tour, limited to 10 people to ensure an intimate atmosphere. While learning about the history of the former prosperous castle town, you’ll tick off highlights such as Kawagoe Ichinagai Street, Dream Street, Spatiotemporal Bell, and Kawagoe Hikawa Shrine.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Art & Culture in Kawagoe?
What Art & Culture in Kawagoe are good for avoiding crowds?
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets