Top Kauai On the Water
44 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and great guide! It was everything we expected and such a magical waterfall! If you want to see Hawaii in the raw, take this tour."
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles on the snorkeling portion of our trip! The kayaking portion through the river offered a great view of mountains."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing and super accommodating. She was very friendly and made us feel at ease - it was our first time snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "the experience with our family will be memorable. The food was delicious and the mountains were majestic."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo did an awesome job preparing us. He has a sense of humor and shared lots of history! I think we had the best guide ever!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing trip ! Unfortunately the weather wasn’t favorable for snorkeling but captain made sure we found a spot to dip in at least once . We saw turtle , beautiful fish and raced dolphins . In the meantime the crew made sure we stayed fed and hydrated and educated on the history of the area ! Great excursion. Well worth it !"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was awesome. Great experience Definitely recommend to everyone. Definitely worth the money Don’t hesitate it’s well worth it"
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "Had a GREAT time! Instructor Bri was amazing, thorough and fun. Captain Rob was awesome as well. They also provided a historical tour on the zodiac. We saw numerous turtles which was my goal. Would definitely recommend. Mahalo !!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very fun adventure even though we didn’t get to see any whales. The guides were very nice and educated."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! From start to finish I enjoyed it. From the lessons on land to the type given whole out in the water was great. My instructor didn't baby me which is what I needed, motivated me, and cracked jokes with me to keep me loose and having fun. I loved it!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Gabriel was amazing super knowledgeable and attentive. Views were amazing, we did this as a family and we range in age from 16 to 60 we all had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and so was the crew! There were so many dolphins including a baby , gorgeous views and everyone had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "This paddle/hike was a super experience for both myself and my wife. We had the most amazing tour guides. Hawaiian Brian was so knowledgeable about the land, language and culture; we loved hearing all about it and learned to appreciate the land we were using. He was also generous with offering to take pretty great photos of each group in our party. Ross the Boss was attentive to all in our party and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know what we were passionate about and connecting with each of us. He shared stories about the islands, shared info and points of interest along our drive, discussed other great hiking trails on the Islands and told lots of dad jokes. This experience was a fairly easy paddle and hike to a great waterfall/pool; I’d recommend it to everybody. There was plenty of water provided and the packed lunch was delicious and plentiful. The timing of the whole experience was perfect to allow our group ample time at the waterfall without being over crowded! ** We hope Hawaiian Brian was able to recover his phone. 🤞🏼"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience it was. We were in the evening sunset tour and were lucky to find whales on our way back. Had a great ride with holo holo sunset tour cruise. Thanks to captian Cole and team."
* A traveler said: "Our captain (Amber?), was extremely knowledgeable as were the crew! We learned so much history and Hawaiian lore last night. The food was very good as were the drinks! The crew were always available for drinks, snacks and assistance walking around the boat. Highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "The Guides were Awesome!!!... Informative, Friendly and Funny! The Scenery, the Caves, the Waterfall and the MUD... were all Great!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "Came here for my moms 80 th birthday. She was a real trooper and did the hike. Some places were difficult for her but I guide was awesome and helped her so she could enjoy the full tour."
* A traveler said: "Great captain and crew. They went above and beyond to assist the passengers. Beautiful views. Be prepared to get wet and encounters big waves on the Na Pali coast."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! the instructor was really cool and informative, made us feel safe & comfortable as diving can be intense your first time. I loved it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Surfing Lessons
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Waioli Mission House
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Opaekaa Falls
- Kauai Museum
- Spouting Horn
- Mt. Waialeale
- Koke'e State Park
- Old Koloa Town
- Kilohana Plantation
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Anini Beach
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Wailua Falls
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Kalalau Lookout