Top Activities on the Ground in Kauai
18 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Ernesto was fabulous, attentive, and made us feel safe. His photos were fun and we learned a lot about Hawaii. Thanks for a wonderful and memorable time. Mark and Carin C."
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles on the snorkeling portion of our trip! The kayaking portion through the river offered a great view of mountains."
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling instructor was very nice went over some of the fish we may see. Gave everybody plenty of time to snorkel. This is a great company to book your snorkeling with."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time! Captain Drake and Ian were fine, accommodating, knowledgeable bound made the day exciting!! I can’t believe how beautiful the coast and caves were."
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "It felt like a movie set. The river, the jungle hike and the water fall were all breathtaking. Our guide, Mike, was very knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I could not recommend this tour more. It was the best part of our week's stay on Kauai."
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were excellent. Rough ride and they made it enjoyable. Very knowledgeable about Kauai, history, activities and they all are professional in all tbey do."
* A traveler said: "Guides, Zach and Maverick, were very personable, knowledgeable, and focused on water and hike safety."
* A traveler said: "Elaina we awesome! The very best tour so far! Elaina took us everywhere and we very knowledgeable. This tour is five star and worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "Great experience… loved the time spent and the pay off with a beautiful waterfall that we could actually get under!"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was awesome. Great experience Definitely recommend to everyone. Definitely worth the money Don’t hesitate it’s well worth it"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour! I really need to tell you how great Ari, Kelly and Julio are! They really make the trip fun. Bring bug spray and hiking shoes. Love the kayaking. Thank you Ari for your help, I would have had a hard time with out you|Terry Grandma"
* A traveler said: "CJ and JR are the best boat captains - local guys with a great sense of humor and knowledge of the area. We had an amazing zodiac tour of the cliffs. It was the highlight of the trip. Lots of fun. Can't recommend enough!"
* A traveler said: "This paddle/hike was a super experience for both myself and my wife. We had the most amazing tour guides. Hawaiian Brian was so knowledgeable about the land, language and culture; we loved hearing all about it and learned to appreciate the land we were using. He was also generous with offering to take pretty great photos of each group in our party. Ross the Boss was attentive to all in our party and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know what we were passionate about and connecting with each of us. He shared stories about the islands, shared info and points of interest along our drive, discussed other great hiking trails on the Islands and told lots of dad jokes. This experience was a fairly easy paddle and hike to a great waterfall/pool; I’d recommend it to everybody. There was plenty of water provided and the packed lunch was delicious and plentiful. The timing of the whole experience was perfect to allow our group ample time at the waterfall without being over crowded! ** We hope Hawaiian Brian was able to recover his phone. 🤞🏼"
* A traveler said: "Our family is a huge fan of scavenger hunts and this one did not disappoint! Tara was so great to work with! She made the experience so fun and gave our family a unique experience! We enjoyed learning more of Hawaii! People we interacted with made the experience amazing and something we will remember forever. So happy we did it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Koke'e State Park
- Waioli Mission House
- Wailua Falls
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kauai Museum
- Opaekaa Falls
- Kalalau Lookout
- Mt. Waialeale
- Anini Beach
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Old Koloa Town
- Fern Grotto
- Spouting Horn
- Kokee Natural History Museum