Top Kauai Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
69 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent from start to finish. Great customer service, tasty food, saw everything: the beautiful Napali Coast, a huge pod of dolphins and a stunning sunset. The captain’s voice over along the way showed deep knowledge of the landscapes at Kauai."
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about it. Top notch. The crew was excellent very knowledgeable and considerate of all the passengers needs. I would definitely recommend taking a rain poncho"
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "We had no idea we were not doing the Laua Dinner (buffet style) but doing a four course dinner at the Gaylord, then the Laua show. The Dinner was absolutely wonderful and all the Staff at the Gaylord were exceptional! I would highly recommend this for anyone."
* A traveler said: "Simon was an amazing host! He was knowledgeable, personable, and he made our tour memorable. This tour was private and totally customizable to what your interests are. We highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Joaquin made our excursion so memorable! Lots of great facts, perfect amount of kayaking and hiking. The waterfall was a little busy with all the other companies there too, but that was to be expected. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "A very fun, knowledgeable, and personable staff. Plus, an incredible view of one of the most beautiful places on earth. Couldn’t recommend the experience more!"
* A traveler said: "Truly a memorable day. Danio was the best tour guide we have every had. He was full of island facts and stories. He kept us entertained and moving so we could make all our stops. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Elaina we awesome! The very best tour so far! Elaina took us everywhere and we very knowledgeable. This tour is five star and worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "This trip was great!!! Coco was the BEST guide. Great scenery, exciting stops, informative, and fun!!! This is a great tour of the island but Coco makes it awesome. Truly worth every penny and more! Thank you Coco….Amy, Cherri (Theresa), and Michael!"
* A traveler said: "Looking for sea turtles, learning about the ancient Hawaiians and Coco Maria's fun personality...are just some of the memorable experiences in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "Olivia was absolutely amazing!! She brought me to a gorgeous waterfall and the pictures came out so good I just had to buy them all! Definitely recommend!! I just suggest bringing sneakers for the hikes"
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the garden tour. The weather was perfect too. Definitely will book again! Looking forward to it."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day exploring all aspects of the Canyon unclose and personal. Noah is the best tour guide on the island. He even entertained us with ukulele tunes and many historical stories. a must do for Kauai!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Steve, made our tour fun and interesting. He told us so much history and details of the areas we visited. Breathtaking views. He made sure we all got to see the places we wanted to see, and we had ages ranging from 7 to 77. It was a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Waialeale
- Waioli Mission House
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Koke'e State Park
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Kilohana Plantation
- Opaekaa Falls
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Polihale State Park
- Wailua Falls
- Kalalau Lookout
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Fern Grotto
- Anini Beach
- Kauai Museum
- Spouting Horn
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)