Top Kauai Snorkeling
17 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Drake and Gabe were awesome!! Best part of our vacation 10/10! The crew was awesome! Great music, great jokes, beautiful coast!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great off shore snorkeling experience, just right for a new snorkeler like me! I saw numerous colorful fish and even a large turtle! Since it was off the shore the water was shallow enough to get a close look at the coral and fish without having to dive down too deep!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "A very fun, knowledgeable, and personable staff. Plus, an incredible view of one of the most beautiful places on earth. Couldn’t recommend the experience more!"
* A traveler said: "We saw so many sea turtles on the snorkeling portion of our trip! The kayaking portion through the river offered a great view of mountains."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "Had a GREAT time! Instructor Bri was amazing, thorough and fun. Captain Rob was awesome as well. They also provided a historical tour on the zodiac. We saw numerous turtles which was my goal. Would definitely recommend. Mahalo !!"
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Joaquin made our excursion so memorable! Lots of great facts, perfect amount of kayaking and hiking. The waterfall was a little busy with all the other companies there too, but that was to be expected. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The last long zip was the best! And the view of the trees can’t be beat! The zip guides were really knowledgeable and laid back! Perfect if you just want to cruise or fly upside down!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was AMAZING! The food was great and you just can’t beat the sunset from the Hawaiian coastline. I would totally recommend this as a must do."
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and so was the crew! There were so many dolphins including a baby , gorgeous views and everyone had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "CJ and JR are the best boat captains - local guys with a great sense of humor and knowledge of the area. We had an amazing zodiac tour of the cliffs. It was the highlight of the trip. Lots of fun. Can't recommend enough!"
* A traveler said: "The coastline is beautiful and many areas inaccessible by boat. If you want to see the entire coastline, seals, dolphins, and sea turtles, this is the way to do it! Ending the voyage with snorkeling on a large reef and a simple sandwich that somehow stepped up its game was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Dolphins and beaufiful scenery. Captain and sons fun family personality. Snorkelingwas fun. History of the land.plenty of snacks to eat and drink."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Kauai Museum
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Spouting Horn
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Old Koloa Town
- Anini Beach
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Koke'e State Park
- Waioli Mission House
- Polihale State Park
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Mt. Waialeale
- Wailua Falls
- Kilohana Plantation
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Fern Grotto
- Kalalau Lookout
- Opaekaa Falls