Top Kauai Plantation Tours
15 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "The snorkeling instructor was very nice went over some of the fish we may see. Gave everybody plenty of time to snorkel. This is a great company to book your snorkeling with."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "It felt like a movie set. The river, the jungle hike and the water fall were all breathtaking. Our guide, Mike, was very knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I could not recommend this tour more. It was the best part of our week's stay on Kauai."
* A traveler said: "Our pilot, Ray was awesome! He is an experienced aviator as well as knowledgeable about the islands history and geography. Jill was friendly and accommodating to all the passengers. I would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family. Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "Simon was an amazing host! He was knowledgeable, personable, and he made our tour memorable. This tour was private and totally customizable to what your interests are. We highly recommend it and would do it again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "the experience with our family will be memorable. The food was delicious and the mountains were majestic."
* A traveler said: "Well maintained boat, excellent crew. Service was impeccable. Scenery breathtaking. What else can I say?"
* A traveler said: "Amazing scenery - cannot be seen any other way. Our pilot, Chrissy, made us feel safe and made the experience great !"
* A traveler said: "The company was very professional. The experience was great. The pilot was an informative narrator for the flight. I liked that he flew the helicopter so both sides could view the sights making it so there were no “bad” seats. I felt safe and comfortable. The views were unbelievable."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was awesome. Great experience Definitely recommend to everyone. Definitely worth the money Don’t hesitate it’s well worth it"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "We had no idea we were not doing the Laua Dinner (buffet style) but doing a four course dinner at the Gaylord, then the Laua show. The Dinner was absolutely wonderful and all the Staff at the Gaylord were exceptional! I would highly recommend this for anyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old Koloa Town
- Wailua Falls
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Menehune Fish Pond
- Kalalau Lookout
- Koke'e State Park
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kauai Museum
- Kilohana Plantation
- Spouting Horn
- Mt. Waialeale
- Waioli Mission House
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Opaekaa Falls
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Polihale State Park
- Fern Grotto
- Kauai Coffee Company