Top Kauai How to Get Around
66 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "Alfredo did an awesome job preparing us. He has a sense of humor and shared lots of history! I think we had the best guide ever!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "the experience with our family will be memorable. The food was delicious and the mountains were majestic."
* A traveler said: "This event was wonderful for a first time snorkeling experience. It was a very small group and the guide was awesome. I was very nervous but felt much at ease in a group setting. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Amazing scenery - cannot be seen any other way. Our pilot, Chrissy, made us feel safe and made the experience great !"
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Lots of fun! Highly recommended to see parts of the island not usually accessible."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was awesome. Great experience Definitely recommend to everyone. Definitely worth the money Don’t hesitate it’s well worth it"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Well maintained boat, excellent crew. Service was impeccable. Scenery breathtaking. What else can I say?"
* A traveler said: "The kayaking was super easy and fun for my wife and I. The hike was short but took you through the dense jungle which was really awesome. The waterfall itself was incredible and one of the best sights we saw while in Kauai. What made it better was our awesome tour guide as well. We would highly recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our time with Elaine kayaking and hiking to the falls. There were six in our group and a total of 12 people. Elaine was a wonderful guide. We even kayaked to the Cliff for jumps! Everyone in our group wore water sandals and had no problem hiking., wading through the river, and walking up some muddy paths. Was a memorable trip!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Came here for my moms 80 th birthday. She was a real trooper and did the hike. Some places were difficult for her but I guide was awesome and helped her so she could enjoy the full tour."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Our tour guides Shanea and Sean made it a fun day. I’d recommend wearing long pants or leggings."
* A traveler said: "It’s a beautiful walk pointing out native flowers and plants. The views and landscaping is unimaginable, very serene and inspiring. A must to see."
* A traveler said: "Our captain (Amber?), was extremely knowledgeable as were the crew! We learned so much history and Hawaiian lore last night. The food was very good as were the drinks! The crew were always available for drinks, snacks and assistance walking around the boat. Highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "Pilot Kyle was awesome, very informative, personable, and knowledgeable. Incredible views! Enjoyable music background during tour. Great flight path. Saw a lot! Well organized and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "Great guides that were fun and entertaining. Lots of good culture and Kauii knowledge sharing and very good safety briefing. A must activity to enjoy Waimea canyon and the spectacular views from the top . Excellent bikes and helmets and the ride ends at the ocean coastline for the sunset viewing. Dont miss it. Ernesto and Mickey were our guides."
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about the islands some of the language, history and find some cool local spots Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Elaina we awesome! The very best tour so far! Elaina took us everywhere and we very knowledgeable. This tour is five star and worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "We have done 3 of the 4 tours so far!! Every tour was absolutely amazing! Our tour guide is fantastic!!! He gives lots of information and keeps you engaged the entire time! He also takes all the stress out of finding your way around! We highly recommend using this app!"
* A traveler said: "Great captain and crew. They went above and beyond to assist the passengers. Beautiful views. Be prepared to get wet and encounters big waves on the Na Pali coast."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services