Top-Rated Luaus on Kauai
With live Polynesian music, hula and fire dancing, free-flowing mai-tais, and spreads of traditional Hawaiian fare, luaus showcase the best of Hawaiian hospitality. For a quintessentially Hawaiian evening of live entertainment, book a table at one of these Kauai luaus.
- Experience a warm welcome with a traditionalfloral lei.
- Watch locals perform traditional music and dances, which range from hula to fire dancing, and learn some moves yourself.
- Observe a traditionalimu ceremony, wherein a roasted pig is removed from an underground oven.
- Try out a variety of delicious Hawaiian dishes, includingpoi,kalua pork,lomi-lomi salmon, andhaupia.
- Choose the Smith Family Luau and begin your experience with a tram ride through a lush gardens.
- If you’re looking for a bit of luxury, the Luau Kalamaku hosts an upscale experience, complete with a champagne toast and a 4-course dinner at Gaylord's Restaurant.
- Opt for the Aulii Luau to see the award-winning Urahutia dance troop in action.