How to Spend a Rainy Day on Kauai
With its beautiful scenery and abundance of foliage, Kauai—Hawaii's Garden Island—is a top destination for lovers of the outdoors. However, it takes a lot of rain to result in such tropical beauty; if you happen to visit on a rainy day, here are a few ways to avoid getting drenched.
- Taste something new at one of the island’s many restaurants.
- Take a train tour through the grounds of the Kilohana Plantation and stick around to explore the manor house.
- Sample local rum at the Koloa Rum Tasting Room.
- Learn about the island's cultural heritage during a visit to the Kauai Museum
- Discover the history of Kauai's sugar industry at the Grove Farm Sugar Plantation Museum.