Top Kagawa Prefecture Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Classes & Workshops
Food & Drink
1 result | All Kagawa Prefecture Tours
Sort by: Featured
Dress on Kimono and make Tranditional Japanese sweets "Higashi" with Wasanbon ( the refined sugar that is made in micro particles sugar by the unique manufacturing and traditional method in Shikoku in Japan) and have Matcha at a Shop of Kimono with a long history. After an hour, you can freely walk around the city, Ritsurin park to enjoy your kimono experience for several hour. *please return kimono before 5pm. *In order for us to prepare kimono, please inform us in advance of the participants' gender, size as well as the number of child participants.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Unique Experiences in Kagawa Prefecture are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kagawa Prefecture may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Takamatsu
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Hiroshima Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Hiroshima
- Things to do in Nara
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nara Prefecture
- Things to do in Ishikawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture