Top Jerusalem Bus Tours
225 results | All Jerusalem Tours
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable staff. Individual attention to all participants. Very hands on. Will definitely go again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dan Porges was incredible. He had a lot of information and was very engaging the whole tour. The tour was fun and the timing between locations was planned out perfectly. The only thing was we were made to wait at the sales pitch places way too long (the dead seas soap shops), but it had nothing to do with the guide. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "The lady guide (long hair) whose name I forgot was really really amazing! Sorry for the late review."
* A traveler said: "The half-day tour was the best investmest I made during my trip to Jerusalem! The tour covered the most essential places in Bethlehem and the tour guides as well as the driver did their best to offer an unforgettable experience. It needs to be said that due to Covid and a lack of other tourists, I received a very personalized tour, but I am sure that bigger groups get just as much out of it. Especially the Church of Nativity was an impressive place, for religious and non-religious people alike."
* A traveler said: "Very organized. Very interesting. Very emotional. Great guide who was informative, funny, engaging and well versed."
* A traveler said: "Itamar was an amazing guide - went over and above what a tour guides duties are - had an amazing day thanks to him & the Bein Harim company - definitely book with them"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Great explanations. Nice and knowledgeable guide. Too much time to spend in the souvenir store."
* A traveler said: "We had a Wonderful tour in nazareth and tiberia. Our spanish tour guide Yuval bigio was amazing! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous after reading mixed reviews, but it was 100% awesome. I am in my mid-30s and was on a trip with my father who is almost 70 and we couldn’t of had a better time!"
* A traveler said: "The travel guide was well educated and energized throughout the journey. I enjoyed every minute and learned so much about Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. I intend to repeat the trip again next year."
* A traveler said: "it was small group and we saw all quarters of city. visited Yad Vashem and Mount of Olives. great experience"
* A traveler said: "Tour was exactly as advertised. Guide was great and knowledgeable |Would recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Omri our tour Guide did cover every thing.He is excellent in what he does. The rain did not prevent him from doing all the stations . We are satisfied."
* A traveler said: "Our Jordan guide, Yazan, was outstanding in every way: friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and passionate. You could not ask for a better guide. I would rate him 10 stars if it were possible. Petra is a no miss tour. It is awesome. Yes there are some hours on the road, but with our group and guide, no problem."
* A traveler said: "Scenic for the nature lover, and fulfilling for the curious. Good tour guide, down to earth, and with warm personality"
* A traveler said: "Yael was so lovely! She was a treasure trove of history! She was so professional and friendly. She spoke of her own life on a kibbutz and made us feel like old friends. Can’t wait to recommend her to my friends in the States!"
* A traveler said: "We were guided by friendly people who picked us up on time. They even waited for people who were late. The excursion was lovely. The sights great and the guides told us alot of information."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, very detailed, will complement tour of Church of Holy Sepulchre, could be longer by 1 hour"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most fun things on our entire trip in Israel. Our driver was great, very friendly and nice. He never rushed us and gave us tips/advice throughout the day. I loved how early things got kicked off, we were back in Jerusalem by the afternoon and still had the day ahead of us if we wanted it."
* A traveler said: "A special day I shall never forget! A great guide and a privilege to visit such remarkable landmarks."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent! He was very knowledgeable on every detailed level about all the sights we visited and it's history. It was all very well organized and comfortable. The countryside in the north is so beautiful with so much to see. I highly recommend this fantastic tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome trip that I enjoyed very much. Great guide and very knowledgeable. You will love this trip"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Mount of Olives
- Room of the Last Supper (Cenacle)
- Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)
- Western Wall Tunnels
- Christian Quarter
- Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)
- Temple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)
- King David's Tomb
- Dominus Flevit Church
- Yad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)
- Kidron Valley
- Jerusalem Jewish Quarter
- Church of St. Anne
- Old City of Jerusalem
- Underground Jerusalem
- Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera