Top Jeonju Full-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Jeonju Tours
Home to the National Folk Museum, Gyeongbok Palace ranks among Seoul’s top city attractions—with a history dating back to the 14th-century Joseon Dynasty. On this full day tour, visit both sites of interest alongside other attractions including the Blue House, Jogyesa Temple, and the Korean Folk Village in Yongin. With all entrance fees, lunch, plus pickup and drop-off at your Seoul hotel included, delve into thousands of years of Korean culture and history.
South Korean television drama—or K Drama—captivates the attention of people across Asia and beyond, with on-screen re-imaginings dating back through Korean history. On this tour, visit filming sites from famous shows such as Jumong and Jang Yeong-sil—with round-trip travel from your Seoul hotel included. Experience the excitement of K Drama, and delve into traditional Korean life and culture at the Korean Folk Village.
Visit the highlights of stunning, history-filled Jeonju during this full-day guided excursion from Seoul. Travel by high-speed train, with round-trip economy-fare tickets included. Learn about the city’s turbulent past at Jeonju Hanok Village, explore scenic bamboo trails at Gyeonggijeon Shrine, see sacred Buddhist relics at Geumsansa, and learn about Korean paper-making at the Hanji Museum.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
PARASITE is the first foreign language winner of best picture at the 2020 Oscars. The film follows two disparate Korean Families, one rich and one poor, and all that ensures when the poor family cons its way into the lives of the wealthier one. This tour is following the places where the "Parasite" is filmed. The tour includes "Special Gift: Ram-don (Chapaguri : Chapaghetti + Neoguri)"
Learn about Korea’s divided history at near the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) on a half-day tour, led by an informative guide. In the morning, travel from Seoul to near the DMZ, where the country has been split since the Korean War, to visit fascinating sites such as Imjingak Park, the Freedom bridge, Odu Unification Observatory. You can even peer through binoculars to observe village life in North Korea. After tour to near the DMZ, we will visit to the War Memorial of Korea and learn about the Korean War deeply.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Full-day Tours in Jeonju?
The best Full-day Tours in Jeonju according to Viator travelers are:
What Full-day Tours in Jeonju are taking additional safety precautions?
These Jeonju experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Full-day Tours in Jeonju are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Jeonju may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets