Top Jeju Natural Attractions
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Jeju Tours
Spend a full day on Jeju Island. A private driver take you to the island to explore its geological wonders. Known as the “Hawaii of South Korea,” Jeju Island is known for its plush resorts, volcanic landscapes, and extensive lava tube system. Visit Manjanggul Cave, Woljeongri Beach, Seopjikoji, the Sangumburi Crater, take in a female free diver show, and more.
The UNESCO World Heritage–listed island of Jeju lies off the southern shores of South Korea, and reaching it from Seoul can be a challenge. On this full-day tour, visit Seongeup folk village, explore Seongsan Ilchulbong and the Manjang Cave, and learn of the island’s famous female divers. See the best of Jeju in one day.
Lying off the southern coast of South Korea, Jeju is an island of soaring cliffs, scenic beaches, and dense forests popular among honeymooners and adventurers. On this full-day tour, explore the west coast by bus with your guide and find out what makes this UNESCO–listed island so special. Discover top attractions including Chagwido Island, the Cheonjeyeon waterfalls, and Hyupjae beach, hike through pretty Suwolbong, and indluge in a buffet lunch in a local hotel. Along the way, gain insight into Jeju’s rich tea-growing heritage.
2D1N UNESCO Small-Group Budget Tour Package(East or South Course) – is highly recommended for those finding Jeju Island for a business trip or don’t have enough time to stay. This budget tour package can cover Jeju’s UNESCO heritages, Great scenery, quality tour. On tour, experience the best of Jeju Island in one day with entrance fees, lunch, and round-trip travel from your downtown hotel included. On Mon/Wed/Fri, you can hike up Mt.Halla(Euseungsaengak trail), reach sites of Cheonjiyeon falls and green tea field and etc. On Tue/Thur/Sat, You can hike up Seongsan Sunrise Peak, reach sites of interest including Manjanggul Cave and Woljeongri Beach. Plus, you can enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour—limited to 15 people per group. A clean and comfortable 3star hotel in the Jeju city downtown area is included. This budget tour package is available from Sunday to Friday. Saturday is not available as we do not have a tour on Sunday.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Natural Attractions in Jeju?
The best Natural Attractions in Jeju according to Viator travelers are:
What Natural Attractions in Jeju are taking additional safety precautions?
What Natural Attractions in Jeju are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Jeju may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Gyeongju
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Hiroshima Prefecture
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets