Top Jasper Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Jasper Tours
The Maligne Valley lies within the expansive Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada. With this tour, navigate the rugged scenery with ease and reach some of the region’s most spectacular landscapes in comfort. Discover top natural attractions such as Maligne Canyon and Medicine Lake on foot, and enjoy a scenic cruise on Maligne Lake. Along the way, keep watch for sightings of native bears, eagles, elk, and moose in their natural habitat.
Take your visit to Jasper National Park to new heights with this ride aboard the area’s famous Jasper SkyTram. Soar above the park’s sub-alpine vegetation, watching for wildlife down below, as you gently climb towards the upper station located at 7,425 feet (2,263m) above sea level. This family-friendly ride on the Jasper SkyTram is the perfect experience for guests of all ages.
Experience the most incredible sights in Jasper National Park’s Maligne Valley during this guided excursion to the region’s most scenic lakes and majestic canyons. Check out Medicine Lake, Maligne Canyon, and Maligne Lake during your trip, keeping your eyes out for area wildlife and learning about the unique natural history (and more recent human settlement) of the Canadian Rockies. Over the course of the day, you also get to enjoy short walks through the beautiful scenery, and choose between a boat ride or guided hike at Maligne Lake. Your Maligne Valley trip also includes round-trip transport from your Jasper hotel.
Get a little wet and have a lot of fun on the Athabasca River. Travel with your small group to the put in point and raft the Mile 5 section of the glacier-fed river. This section of river is a great introduction to river rafting as it begins with an approximately 10-minute float before the class II rapids start. Experience the gentle thrill of some bumps and splashes on your roughly two-hour excursion.
Combine visits to the Glacier Skywalk and the Athabasca Glacier on a tour from the Icefield Glacier Discovery Centre. Ride in a huge ice explorer for a guided tour of the glacier and listen to engaging commentary about glaciers, the local ecosystem, and environmental changes. Then walk on the glass-bottom Skywalk for photo-worthy views over the cliff's edge.
Take in the incredible landscape of Jasper National Park from on high with this visit to the Glacier Skywalk and transfer from Columbia Icefield. Feel the adrenaline rush of stepping out onto the glass-bottomed, 1,312-foot long (400-meter) walkway, perched 1,000 feet (304 meters) above the floor of the Sunwapta Valley, offering unobstructed vistas of the snow-capped mountains and valleys beyond.
Jasper National Park is an amazing place to experience nature in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Let a guide take you through some of the best spots for lake and mountain vistas, beside a waterfall, and on a lakeside hike on a forest path. This tour will take you to Maligne Canyon and its mountain waterfalls, disappearing Medicine Lake, and on an interpretive hike beside Maligne Lake.
Maximize your views of Banff National Park with minimal exertion during this round-trip gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain. Take in views of six different mountain ranges and nearby rivers aboard your state-of-the-art alpine transport, offering large windows and seating for four guests. Enjoy time exploring the ridge line boardwalk before returning back to town.
Discover the tranquil waters of Oslo Fjord on a sightseeing cruise. As you ride around the water, listen to commentary from an onboard guide to learn about Oslo and the nature and countryside that surrounds it. Cruises depart at several different times during the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Jasper?
The best Cruises & Sailing in Jasper according to Viator travelers are:
What Cruises & Sailing in Jasper are taking additional safety precautions?
These Jasper experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cruises & Sailing in Jasper are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Jasper may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Medicine Lake Tours & Tickets
- Maligne Canyon Tours & Tickets
- Jasper Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Mount Robson Provincial Park and Protected Area Tours & Tickets
- Yellowhead Pass Tours & Tickets
- Jasper Discovery Trail Tours & Tickets
- Sunwapta Falls Tours & Tickets
- Miette Hot Springs Tours & Tickets
- Jasper SkyTram Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets