Top Jasper Classes & Workshops
12 results | All Jasper Tours
* A traveler said: "Really great tour for all ages. We are a family of 5 (3 teen boys). We were the last run of the season and the guides were enthusiastic and patient with all our questions. Rapids were not too wild so a great intro to rafting."
* A traveler said: "It wasn’t expected that white water rafting is so much fun…. I’m a bit nervous at first but when we are on the water and the wave splash us it feels so much fun!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had an incredible experience! Highly recommend for people of all ages and those looking for a relaxed adventure in the water. We loved our host, Courtnall! His stories and fun facts kept us all engaged and made for a memorable time. Great group of hard working folks managing this excursion and ensuring a safe ride."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, very helpful guid, comfort bus, spend a good time to see many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Our family really loved this experience. Katelyn was a fabulous guide, really informative and entertaining. Our kids are 13 and 15 and loved the trip. For our first rafting experience this was a great choice. We would choose a more challenging trip for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide’s accurate geographical knowledge of the area, attention to safety while taking in breathtaking spaces not normally accessed."
* A traveler said: "The whole family enjoyed every minute. It was well organized and well run. We were in good hands with our guides."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on tour. Our driver was fun and knowledgeable. He answered all questions with confidence and clearly had good local knowledge. On the boat trip our guides were brilliant at keeping everyone informed and entertained. We chose this tour from a random brochure in a hotel lobby and were thrilled with what we got."
* A traveler said: "Omg. Best girls trip ever! Will do again with family. I don't know why I waited so long. Guide was Jacob and he did spins and high five. He kept it fun the whole trip. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Suited up and took fantastic pictures! Had a variety of weather but worth the trip to Edith Cavelle. Informative discussion on the history of Jasper. Flexible about route and convenient hotel pick up."
* A traveler said: "Kendra was very conscious of our hiking abilities and maintained a safe and informative experience for all members of the group."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this Plant Walk. We learned so much from Matricia about the different plants/trees in the Jasper area. So much knowledge was passed onto us and our hike today we were more aware of everything around us. Matricia was so accommodating and even came to our place to do the walk. We will definitely recommend Warrior Women to our friends."