Top Jasper Art & Culture
17 results | All Jasper Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on tour. Our driver was fun and knowledgeable. He answered all questions with confidence and clearly had good local knowledge. On the boat trip our guides were brilliant at keeping everyone informed and entertained. We chose this tour from a random brochure in a hotel lobby and were thrilled with what we got."
* A traveler said: "We loved the experience. Got to see some wild life, heard some great history about the area. Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, very helpful guid, comfort bus, spend a good time to see many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly was a phenomenal guide. She was knowledgeable, passionate, and full of energy. She had in depth knowledge of the area and animals. We were lucky enough to see elk and deer on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "Our family really loved this experience. Katelyn was a fabulous guide, really informative and entertaining. Our kids are 13 and 15 and loved the trip. For our first rafting experience this was a great choice. We would choose a more challenging trip for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide’s accurate geographical knowledge of the area, attention to safety while taking in breathtaking spaces not normally accessed."
* A traveler said: "Omg. Best girls trip ever! Will do again with family. I don't know why I waited so long. Guide was Jacob and he did spins and high five. He kept it fun the whole trip. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service the driver was awesome. We enjoyed alot. The driver made our trip worth. Discovered new things and the driver was really knowledgeable. Whatever we put questions to him regarding the wildlife over there he gave us all the answers. I really taught alot even."
* A traveler said: "Great guide. Suited up and took fantastic pictures! Had a variety of weather but worth the trip to Edith Cavelle. Informative discussion on the history of Jasper. Flexible about route and convenient hotel pick up."
* A traveler said: "It was a very rainy day and one of the windows would not roll up - so there was wind and rain drops falling from the canvas roof of the car - but despite all of that Jeff (the bus operator) was great!! We learned lots of the history of the spots we visited - it was well worth the price. We will return and do that again on a sunny day!!!"
* A traveler said: "Out tour guide Jeff was very good. He took the time to adjust accordingly to our pace and explained things properly. Would not think twice of going with him for another tour or recommending him to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this Plant Walk. We learned so much from Matricia about the different plants/trees in the Jasper area. So much knowledge was passed onto us and our hike today we were more aware of everything around us. Matricia was so accommodating and even came to our place to do the walk. We will definitely recommend Warrior Women to our friends."