* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, activities, and food. Great crew. Beautiful beach and island. Worth the excursion for sure."
* A traveler said: "María Agustina aka Tina was so amazing on our atv tour. She was friendly, energetic and super knowledgeable about the area we were exploring. We feel like we’ve made a friend and plan on doing more tours with this company."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to the islands offered wonderful views of the bay. The islands are gorgeous. The swim to the hidden beach was exhilarating. And it was very special to visit such a remote beautiful feature of Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "JoAnna was a wonderful tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the food, the culture, and the history of the area. She went out of her way to make the tour special for each person on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "The team on this tour was absolutely amazing! They were fun, funny, amusing and I would recommend to anyone looking to travel to PVR! Thanks guys for an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Sergio is the best tour guide ever. The horseback riding the View and the Food was amazing. Next time that i go visit i will try the Zip line. Their food was great, especially the Mexican lunch with homemade tortillas, tequila and the best Margarita I ever drink."
* A traveler said: "It was great. I would recommend this company to everyone and the tour guides were the best. We made a few stops to eat and make real salsa. The views were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Luis was so knowledgeable of the various offerings in Puerto Vallarta. We learned about the amazing culture of Mexico through food and mezcal- we will never drink it the same again. Thanks - we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Miguel and Marco were great guides! We had so much fun and felt very safe. More shade and seats would be nice while guests are waiting, but overall a great experience. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very funny, made experience more fun. Was very educational and learned a few things about Guadalajara."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing g experience!! The guides were super nice and did everything to make sure we had the best time!!"
* A traveler said: "Leon one of the best tour guide I have experience . Highly recommend this tour. My husband and I had a blast. Thank you Leon 🙏"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were on time and did a great job getting to and from the airport to our hotel. Very easy and convienent."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Tour guid was very knowledgeable and professional. Would definitely recommend this others."
* A traveler said: "So damn fun. Overall an incredible experience, from the ATVs to chilling by the pool in the middle of Canopy River’s amazing location in the middle of the forest"
* A traveler said: "Plenty of fish to see. The crew was great. The bartender was not stingy with the drinks. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome guides - extremely friendly, attentive and informative. The scenery was amazing. The ice cold beer was a welcome bonus. Be careful of the low hanging branches if you are sitting on the top open deck."
* A traveler said: "Small groups, friendly crew. Tour was great, snorkeled in a few different spots around the island and were able to show off/explain what kind of wildlife was there. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this experience! Worth it. My family and I had a great time and loved every activity. The tour guides are fun and inviting and know what they’re doing."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, our tour guide Cynthia was very sweet and knew a lot about the wildlife. The boat ride was nice and calm and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. Lunch was included and very tasty as well."
* A traveler said: "Roller coaster zip line and the guides, Eduardo, Charley, yosi, lancer, and I might of forgot some of the guides but they made the experience the best I’ve ever done!!! You can’t go wrong doing this excursion!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing Andrea was very knowledgeable and I've learned so much. I'll never drink tequila the same again. Will do it again."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Everyone at the park was welcoming and informative. The guides were funny and explained all the procedures very well. The van driver, Juanito, was also great. I will definitely do this again when I visit P.V. in the future. I highly recommend this excursion."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port
- Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)
- Mariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)
- Las Caletas Beach (Playa Las Caletas)
- Marina Vallarta
- Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)
- Zona Romantica
- Basilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)
- Guadalajara Historic Center (Centro Histórico)
- Jose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Tequila Sightseeing Trains
- Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)
- Pantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro)
- Selva Mágica
- Gringo Gulch
- Rotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres
- Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)
- El Malecon
- Lake Chapala (Lago de Chapala)
- Marigalante Galleon
- Guadalajara Cathedral
- Plaza de Armas
- University of Guadalajara Museum of the Arts (MUSA)
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Louisiana