* A traveler said: "The tour was very fun and our tour guide Alexis was amazing. He was very attentive and nice. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We loved our ATV, Waterfall tour at Los Sueños, and our tour guide Dorian went above and beyond for us! If you decide to do the same tour ask for him, we could not recommend him more! The zip lining was also guided at each line by an instructor and was very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was extremely helpful and thorough with any questions we had. When we had trouble with a separate company that they work with, Nicholas stepped in and helped mediate. You can tell our comfort and safety was a top priority. Plus, Jesus was an incredible guide and would recommend him to any group! We hope to be back soon."
* A traveler said: "Nick and his tour guides ( Luis, Jesus and Andres) were beyond incredible. They guided us safely through each tour. I was nervous or every zip line but they made it fun and secure the entire time. We laughed, joked and made every minute worthwhile. Thank you guys! Best tour ever !!!"
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "Service was excellent. Detailed information was provided days before our pick up. The van was clean, covid safe and he drove safely."
* A traveler said: "I expected this tour to be on a vehicle similar to what’s in the picture but to my surprise when I arrived, I learned I and my husband was going alone with a tour guide in an atv 4x4. We had an amazing day. Our guide took us to some of the most captivating spots with breathtaking views. We had a blast on the atv going through mud and creeks. The waterfall was beautiful. The lunch was delicious and truly authentic Costa Rican food. We also stopped at a hole in the wall bar that I don’t even know how people know it exists because of its location. It also offered amazing views. Our tour guide made sure we saw monkeys in their true, untouched habitats. This was one of our most memorable excursions and highly recommend it. You will get muddy!!"
* A traveler said: "The hosts were very very knowledgeable and informative.. The trex up to see the 10 waterfalls is way more than a hike. You have to climb ropes and rocks and it is awesome for those who have the stamina my 10 and 11 year old boys loved it . The lunch was amazing I highly recommend highlights highlights of my stay in jaco"
* A traveler said: "Great Experience! Tour was fantastic. Trails were challenging but very manageable for the intermediate level. The views were very amazing. Guide was awesome. Lunch was perfect. Nothing bad to say about this trip. We enjoyed going to the pool rather than the waterfall, but both would be fun. Great value!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing. Gabriel and Roberto on the Zip Line and Greddy on the horseback riding trail made the experience extraordinary. I highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "The ATV tour is one of the best activities to do in Jaco. Seeing the waterfall and riding up the mountain was unforgettable and the views are surreal."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. We had so much fun! Our tour guide Gregory made this experience unique and incredible!!! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who visits Costa Rica!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this ATV ride. I loved that the roads weren’t paved. It really felt like we were on an adventure. Our tour guides were awesome as well! Made the trip that much more enjoyable. Definitely recommend! You have to pass a course in order to go on the adventure, but it wasn’t too complicated. We stopped along the way to take breaks at beautiful look out locations, crossed rivers and all of that! I’d go everyday if I could!"
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time on this trip. It was a great way to end our vacation. The water was amazing and the captain and crew were fabulous. The beach was absolutely gorgeous and we had it all to ourselves so it was crowded. Had a lot of fun playing in the waves. My only complaint was I wish we could’ve stayed longer! Great time."
* A traveler said: "Great experience all around! We had a minor situation to deal with and the team really came through for us. Gabriel gave us a great private tour into the mountains, and the guys who took us ziplining were funny. Everyone so very personable and made the experiences better than we expected! My expensive filtration water bottles carabiner ring broke while up in the trees and fell into the jungle. One of the guides did some ninja stuff and got it back for me! Tip your guides people. It's customary and they'll deliver!"
* A traveler said: "The owner(manager) and the guide Enrique are both amazing! we actually went on 2 tours with them. And the restaurant El Tajo is EXCELLENT! A must visit! WE HAS 2 BUGGIES... FUN TIMES...SAFE RIDE"
* A traveler said: "The ride up on the tram was gorgeous and the zip lines down were exhilarating. Our guides were fantastic and kept us safe every step of the way. This was a fantastic activity for our family."
* A traveler said: "My family and I throughly enjoyed our ride. The Beach Barn CR was easy to find. Our guide walked us through a quick training. The horses are gentle and well trained. The scenery was amazing. If you are thinking about horseback riding do it here. We even got a fantastic recommendation for dinner afterwards. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "If you’re going to go one thing in Jaco this should be it! The tour guides were so knowledgeable, funny, and friendly. The time we spent in the air was so exciting yet peaceful. We will be back next time we’re in Jaco!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was great... We had a lot of fun, and I cant express enough how amazing Lomar and Alfonso ( I hope I remember the names right LOL) were with my kids."
* A traveler said: "All the plants and their uses Very neat waterfall to rest at Rafting fun wet but anyone can do it Had travel arrangements to pick us up and drop us off went off seamless guides friendly knowledgeable safe fun bilingual Road to install drop off area was very cool to do in open truck"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest